ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Share | 

...IT'S CONFIDENCE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sat May 12, 2012 12:54 am

~ Scene opens up as Spitta's tenure in AWO replays. It cuts off and transitions into Matt Knoxville speaking. His little speech stops after awhile. The camera zooms into as Spitta is sitting at his house, drinking a water. Spitta smirks and laughs as he shakes his head. He sighs and shrugs. He begins to speak as his music comes to a halt ~

Matty boy.. Oh, Matty boy. What do I need to prove to you? Do I have to exactly pummel you on Fusion? I mean, if it's needed, I could very well arrange such things. You like to accuse me of being "cocky". I'm not cocky, I'm truthful bud. There's a line between cockiness and the truth. I've never heard of you until management said that I'm going to be facing you.. That's it. You floss and front around here like you're some big shot. The fans hate you and they obviously hate you for a reason. Keep the insults coming, though. It'll feed me and overall make this match harder for you. Win or loss, I'm still better then you. Do you wanna know why? Because I don't need Don Manly carrying me through silly little tag matches. And I sure as hell don't need to beg Rose London for a title shot. Earn it the hard way. Go big or go home.... Bud.

~ Spitta laughs as you can hear the crowd chanting his name in this well done backstage segment. Spitta gets up and goes to his fridge. He takes out an apple and begins to eat it. He laughs once again.. He stops eating the apple and takes a drink of his water. He begins to speak as he swallows the water ~

I'm so scared of you, Matty boy..... Not. I mean, good for you. You faced some irrelevant fuck in a squash match. Do you want a cookie? Hell, you went off and said that Ryan Savage is out of my league.. Hahahaha. I destroyed that chump. You can go back and watch the show. Ryan Savage was nor match for me, neither are you. Sorry to break it to you, but you just don't compare to me. You're dull, boring, and just overall not up to bar in my caliber. I mean, I don't exactly care about any of that but you're weak. Weak in the head. I realized this because I got into your head. Wanna know how I did? You can't stop talking about how "bad" I am. When in reality, you have nothing else to say so you go around and think you're some sort of main event superstar.. Haha. News flash, you're a silly tag team wrestler. Get that through your head. You need a partner behind you at all times to even compete in that ring.. And I will be proving just that when I take your sorry ass down on Fusion. Believe it. I'm being dead serious right now, bud. You can talk all the shit you want, just brings fuel to my fire and makes me want to destroy you even more then I probably already will.

~ Spitta laughs as he finishes his apple and his bottle of water. He nods his head and begins to smirk. He gives the camera a thumbs up as the crowd cheers his name. He begins to speak ~

Do you get it now, Matty boy? You speak all this nonsense how you're going to "adapt" to me whooping your ass. You being some future world champion. You going off your ultra high horse and saying that you're going to have my career "crash"? Is that all you got, kid? Seriously? I'm going to be facing a mentally ill fool? Doesn't matter. Your ass is mine come Fusion. I don't care who you are. As I've said this before, but oh well. Bring it all to the table, Matty boy. Please? I just want some competition around here. And I'm obviously not getting it with chumps like you that go on and on about the same old shit. Get some new ideas. Stop being the same old Matt Knoxville. Hell, that's going to be tough for you as you're pretty bland.. In all aspects. My career isn't going to end, you should just stop yourself before you make yourself the laughing stock of the AWO. But then again, didn't you say I was one cocky s.o.b.? But, you're the one telling me that you're going to flat out win and "end" my wrestling career, somehow? Pot calling the kettle black. I mean, it's cool that you hold some kind of grudge against me. You can have a little obsession with me just like that fool Ryan Savage did. Did I mention this before? You said he was 10 times the competitor I am, hahahahahaha. Back on topic.

~ Spitta begins to hysterically laugh. He smirks and begins to speak again, wasting no time as he looks to finish the segment up ~

You wanna know something, Matty boy? I actually respect you. You keep coming at me and coming at me time after time. You have some balls to even say the shit you actually say about me. Props to you. But this doesn't mean that I'm going to go easy on you. Not at all. I fully intend on inflicting pain into your soul and make you weaker then you already are. I know where I stand in this company. I don't think you do. Don't you belong in some silly little tag match or backstage with Rose London begging her... Again? It's alright though, no hard feelings man. Let's hope you don't have any hard feelings when I make you my personal bitch in that ring. Hell, I'm not cocky. It's called being confident. I don't care if I come off as "cocky" or "mean". I put on a GREAT show for these fans and that's why I'm respected around here. These fans love me. They really do. You can go out into that ring right now. I'll give twice as much cheers.. Nah nah. Fifty times as much cheers then you ever will. Or ever would. Haha. Get off your high horse, bud. Not needed here. You'll be seeing more of me. Just ask Ryan Savage on the beating I gave to him. Ask Aiden Cross. Ask Ren. ASK THEM. But whatever, I need to go.. Just remember my name. It'll be in the history book one day.. If it isn't already hahaha. The fastest rising superstar of AWO, yup. That's me. See you in that ring. You know what I am exactly about.. Don't be scared, Matty boy. Hahaha.

~ Spitta begins to laugh again. He holds up three fingers similar to the "blood gang" sign. He smiles and smirks as the scene fades into his theme song. Scene ends ~
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 10148
Thanks Hit : 11

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sat May 12, 2012 7:10 am

I Never said I was going to end your career, I said you would because you're going to lose to me. I never begged Rose London for anything, Lex did as Don Manly and you keep repeating in your promos Matt is carried by Don Manly and I proved you wrong but you continue to say it. You said you crushed Ryan Savage but Matt told you why and your statement about getting in to Matt's head is completely false, he only started saying bad things about you because you did first, it's called fighting fire with fire. And people (not just Matt) use tag partners to back them up against another PAIR, you aren't expected to go in and fight on your own on tag matches, Matt proved why the tag teams are needed and aren't silly so seriously, stop repeating in your promos because it gets predictable and boring and quite frankly it's lazy. You say you're just confident but then go on to call Matt cocky? Hypocrite much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sat May 12, 2012 1:29 pm

I don't need to directly go off your promo.

It's called elaborating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sat May 12, 2012 5:08 pm

This promo should be dq'd cause you're talking out of Kayfabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sat May 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Ryan's right, you got mad when people did that, and now you are doing the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sat May 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 pm

How am I talking out of kayfabe? Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 10148
Thanks Hit : 11

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sun May 13, 2012 5:08 am

I don't even see how he has broke character. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm

The guy I'm fucking facing doesn't see that I'm breaking kayfabe.

...Because I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...IT'S CONFIDENCE!   

Back to top Go down

...IT'S CONFIDENCE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: