ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

We meet again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

We meet again. Empty
PostSubject: We meet again.   We meet again. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:23 pm

The scene opens with Reed Zimmer looking at his old matchs.He begins to laugh and looks up at the camera.

Ha.You guys remember when I won this match?When I won the IC championship?I do,I remember it like it happened yesterday.And when Xavier took it from me I was devastated.So now Xavier I'm gonna take what you have.Your unbeaten streak,because after tonight there will be a 1 in your streak and just like you I will be the 1.

Reed takes a Pepsi out of his fridge and pops it open.He laughs and takes a swig.He heads to the door,and opens it he walks out into the hall and talks again.

Xavier not a day has goes by that I don't think about when you took my IC Championship,I don't sleep well at night I want my championship back Xavier!And sooner or later I will get it back.And when I do I will feel like I should,I will feel normal.

Reed takes another swig of the Pepsi and throws it down.

Dammit Xavier tonight I swear to GOD I am going to end your streak!And you will be nothing!Keep watching I will END IT!

The scene ends with Reed Zimmer walking back into his locker room.
Back to top Go down

We meet again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: