ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Let Me Introduce you to...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let Me Introduce you to... Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Introduce you to...   Let Me Introduce you to... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am

I stand in the back waiting for the song that will be playing in a few moments, and this time I don't even need to think about what I am going to say. I know exactly what I am going to say. The entire AWO universe is about to meet the newest member of their roster, and I will be the one introducing them.

The theme hits and I raise my eyebrow, this isn't my theme. Suddenly a worker comes up.

Oh, someone called and told me that this was your theme. Said they knew you and that this would fit you a lot better.

I then think about it and decide it is a good theme, and decide to walk out. The second I walk out the crowd goes nuts. I smile, after coming off yet another victory. I run down to the ring, high fiving all the fan at ringside. I then run and slide into the ring and climb on the middle rope in the corner. I raise my arms and the crowd goes wild. I then grab a mic from ring personnel. I then stand in the middle and start talking.

I'm sure you all saw Fusion right? I went up against Ultra Destroyer for the second week in a row, and beat him again. It was a great match and I compliment Ultra for his effort, but now it's time for me to discuss my next opponent. This week I face the man known as Brandon Bash. I do not know much about him, but I can't wait to face him this week. I have heard he is really good in the ring, and I can only hope the things I heard about him are true. If he lives up to expectations, then me and him could have a match for the decade, and I will have been a part of it. I would have invited him out right about now, but there is someone I have waited a whole week to introduce to all of you. I am sure you know them, and you probably remember their achievements in this business, so without further delay I would like to introduce to all of you, the person who is my new manager, tag partner, and most important of all, friend, ASHLEY RAYNE!

TBC:Ashley Rayne
Back to top Go down
Ashley Rayne
Ashley Rayne

Pointz : 221
Thanks Hit : 0

Let Me Introduce you to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Introduce you to...   Let Me Introduce you to... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 pm

The theme hits and the crowd goes crazy. Ashley Rayne then heads down to the ring and high fives some fans. She climbs on to the apron and goes between the ropes and stops. She then does her signature pose.

Let Me Introduce you to... 73016_o

The crowd cheers even louder and she heads into the ring. She climbs the turnbuckle and stares out at the audience. She then shows her perfect smile and jumps off. She grabs a mic from ring staff and stands in the middle. She raises the mic up and the crowd starts cheering. She then is overwhelmed by the electricity and drops the mic. She goes and grabs a pen from the announcers table and walks around signing people's signs. After going around the whole ringside she heads in. Shane Howlett watches her with a smile on his face and hands her the mic. She then raises it.

Thank you everybody, it's great being back. I have missed you all so much, and it's been very boring not being here. As you know I have been in the movie industry, but that is now behind me, and I look to be here permanently once again, appearing here each week for all you fans. You are the reason I joined, you are the reason I came back, and you are the reason I am staying. Not only am I back, but I am back better than ever, and I will be here to entertain each and everyone of you. Over the last few weeks I had been wanting a return, so I called up an old friend of mine, and he suggested here, and then told me that he had a great partner for me. He told me about Shane Howlett, and said he had great hopes for him. I watched his match and was very impressed so I told Hank to give Shane my number, and he did. Me and Shane then talked for a whole hour, and become quick friends. He accepted my offer, and well here I am, standing in front of all of you. Now, I have seen the poor condition of the Siren's division, and I don't think it would be the best for me to be there, so with that thought, I am not here to wrestle women. I am here to show that I am just as good as every male in that locker room. I am here to wrestle men, and I will not only fight them, but I will beat them. I am Ashley Rayne, and I'm back better than ever.

The fans then cheer as Ashley drops her mic. Shane walks over to the ropes and sits on the middle. Ashley walks through and Shane follows. The two leave the arena talking and laughing as the fans chant Ashley's name.
Back to top Go down

Let Me Introduce you to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: