ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Sanitanium

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sanitanium Empty
PostSubject: Sanitanium   Sanitanium EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm

(A camera fades black. and airs at a cemetery from nowhere. Its a full moon, and a raven sits on top of a tombstone as The Mortician walks slowly from a creek and kneels.)

People, say that they can live forever on Earth if they do not contravene any sins. People say that once they get involved in a fight, they will take the easier way out. People, (chuckles) people don't want to face the inevitable. It has been said, that history has a way of repeating itself. Well not according to me. You see, my name is The Mortician. (thunder lights). My name, comes in specifically for a reason. Years ago, my dad passed a way, due to a fire being set up in his house. I smelt the smoke, the pain and shouting coming out from my father's lungs, and the smell of his blood made me sickened and devastated. My mother had to force me, she even dressed me up in black, just to attend my father's funeral. After that experience, I thought I was just going to give up on life. I arrived at home and took a nap, then suddenly a voice emerged in my head, buzzling with premonitions and deference in my mind. Not knowing that it was my father who came and spoke this message,

''My son, you don't need to mourn about my death. Please don't. You will also come up here and stay with me when your turn comes. Besides I see sexy ladies up here in Heaven. But listen here, go out and show the world who YOU are truly are.''

From that day on, The Mortician was born. I left my family, my friends, all my loved ones alone, and abdicated to the woods where I couldn't be found. But enough with my life story. I have something else to talk about. You see, what currently is surrounding me as I speak is a graveyard adjacent to a cemetery. This is my home. This is where my power posses and keeps me alive. This is where I became my true self. I have awoken from a long, dreadful slumber, to talk to all of you. The Mortician has arrived in AWO. (thunder lights and the raven flies away). The Mortician has finally arrived here. I am no mortal in this company. Consider me as a spirit, wandering off and on everywhere. I am not like any other man here, because with what I posses and omit, no one else can obtain that endowment.

(The Mortician walks slowly and stops at an aligned tombstone, entitled ''Sanitanium'')

Ah it seems that my first message of my adversary has appeared, and a guy named Sanitanium has come to avenge me. Are you kidding me? Does the guy work for hand sanitations or something? Or is he the head of the company selling sanitation? Well, whoever you are, let me tell you something. Do you know who I am? Do you know where I come from because it is obvious that you come from a railroad in my perspective. I am the damn Mortician. I am the immortal that can strike any adversary with one shot. I have come to Anarchy Wrestling Organization to do what I do best, and that is by kicking ass. I've been doing that for years, but now this is the time I can show everyone that I am not some joke. Yes Joker you can stop with the face paint because it ain't helping. At Fusion, you will witness the debut that will revolutionize this company and its contents. You will witness the destruction, chaos, and utter-freaking ravaging from one source, and that source is me. Sanitanium, you really need to see who I am made up of because I suggest that you should be packing up your bags and head over to the Bermuda Triangle because what I am going to do to you will be some devastating that you yourself are not going to remember your own name. I don't care what stipulation will be, whether singles match or anything. I am here to make a point and a note to every damn wrestler, and that is the Bad Ass Mortician is ready to get rid of the garbage. Sanitanium, I am not going to kill you, for now...

(The Mortician vanishes and the camera pans at the tombstone of Sanitanium.)
Back to top Go down

Sanitanium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: