ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Ready for Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin Jacobs
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Austin Jacobs

Pointz : 2096
Thanks Hit : 0

Ready for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Ready for Battle   Ready for Battle EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Austin Jacobs is shown working out, in the same ring as his first appeaarance in the AWO. This time he is training against an opponent who seems to be using Xavier Serikaz's moves. Jacobs is dodging each one, and countering with one of his own moves to bring the opponent to the ground. Eventualy Jacobs walks over and talks to the camera crew.

Well I'm sure you all saw my match last week on Fusion. I lifted up the 450 pound monster Ric Payne with just these two hands and blasted him back down for my second 10 second pin in as many weeks. This seems to have been enough to finally put the "anarchists" in the AWO on notice. I use the term anarchists very loosely, because the only person truly ready and willing to cause anarchy in this company is me.

I said earlier that I finally seem to have been noticed. I say that, because this week instead of giving me a a crappy opponent like that piece of crap Botan, or an old fat-ass like Payne, I've been given the most dominant man in AWO history. I am facing the undefeated, supposedly chosen one, Xavier Serikaz.
Serikaz is good, I'll give him that. Maybe, just maybe, he's even great. But unlike most of his other opponents, I'm not underestimating him. I am training against every one of his moves, and I'm watching tapes of each of his matches in the AWO. He might be great, but he is human, which means he is fallible. He has weaknesses, and I am finding them.

To be honest, this is the first match in my life that I'm not sure I can win. But Xavier, don't underestimate me. I will be coming into this match ready to cause anarchy, and ready to beat you down. You may be strong, but you've never been locked in Concentrated Anrachy. You've never felt the sheer terror of all the breath and your consciousness leaving your body, when I knock you out cold with the DBA. And most importantly, you've never felt the sting of defeat, the shame of knowing that you were defeated by someone who should be an easy win. I, am going to change that Xavier. Do you know how? I'll tell you. You will taste defeat because you're not a killer. You're too nice to take someone's life for a win. And I will not give in to you. I will not quit. You're going to have to kill me to beat me, and I don't think you have the guts.

Jacobs walks away and gets back into the ring. His opponent, who has still been in the ring the whole time, kicks him in the gut and attempts to lift him up to hit Xavier's Enigmatic piledriver. But Austin rolls right down over his back, rolls to his feet and turns just as his opponent turns to see what happened. Jacobs lifts him up and hits a huge DBA right over the top rope to the floor. Jacobs turns and points at the camera, yelling out:That'll be you Friday Serikaz! as the cameras fade to black.
Back to top Go down

Ready for Battle
Page 1 of 1