ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Superstardom?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Superstardom? Empty
PostSubject: Superstardom?   Superstardom? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:04 am

~ Spitta makes his way down to the ring as his entrance music blares throughout the arena. The crowds goes nuts for this fan favorite. Spitta walks down the ramp as he slaps the fans hands. He makes his way down to the rings presence and takes a deep breathe. He walks over to the stairs and gets into the ring. He gets thrown a mic and wastes no time getting into it. He takes another deep breathe and looks over to the fans. He props up on the turnbuckle and poses some. He jumps off and then gets right back into it. He speaks. ~

Superstardom? Normal_TNA_iMPACT_2011_03_10_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002738035
Victory. That's what I did on Fusion 16.. Win the match. And it's exactly what I plan on doing come Fusion 17. I'm on my high horse a tad bit as I completely dominated that worthless chump in Aiden Cross. He was no competition for an all around great wrestler like me. I mean, no hard feelings Aiden, but you're not that good. You're slow in the ring and can barely keep up. You seem like a new guy out there, but hey. What can I say, I was once there. But I never was as shitty as you. The thing I'm coming to is that I don't see the competition. These fans adore me. Backstage adores me. Where's all the "hard" competition? Look who I'm facing this week, Ryan Savage. Savage? Ha.. Is this guy some kind of wannabe thug? I mean, it's alright that you like to shoot people and live off KFC.. But that's you, so no worries. I mean, if you went to Harvard and have that name that's a whole different story as I would respect you. Knowing little about you, can't really say much but Fusion will come. And when Fusion comes, except Spitta Andretti, that would be me, to give you the match of your life. The highflying arsenal I'm packing is key to my victories. You simply can't keep up to my caliber. And that's okay, you'll learn one day that I'm nothing to mess with.

Superstardom? Normal_TNA_iMPACT_2011_03_10_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002736900
I've been through it all, Ryan. I've been through the pain, the struggle, the emotions of not having a father figure and getting one step to almost being aborted. Hell, I messed around with shit back in the day. I don't regret any of my past as it made me the man I am today. Growing up with not father figure is tough, but I had to do whatever I had to do. You catch my drift? Yeah, you do. No worries, man. I won't go easy on you, if that's what you're looking for. Hahaha. But Ryan, I'll share some little advice. From man to man. To live is to suffer. To survive is to find meaning in the suffer. I'm living and I'm suffering. I'm at the top and I can't get my own life back. Do you know how hard it is having three little kids and never seeing them? But I do this regardless because it pays bills and I love putting on a show for these fans. There's just something like putting on a great show that makes me feel all happy inside. I seize the moment to be happy as I was neglected as a kid. No father. Having a single mother with 3 siblings is hard. Hell, one day we could barely afford McDonald's. We just had to borrow twenty bucks to buy the necessary things we need to enjoy your lives. But, that's all over now. I bought my amazing Mother a house and I'm a professional wrestler. A great one like that. I've never seen your work in the ring Ryan, but I doubt that you're up to par with my caliber. Keep trying, though.

Superstardom? Normal_TNA_iMPACT_2011_03_10_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002737301
Some say that I'm using Rose London to get it easy here. No, that's not it. As they said, my North Carolina charm just kicked in. I'm a good guy, good guys get all the ladies. It's all cool though, I'm going to the top and nobody is going to stop me. Not Ryan Savage. Not anybody. Doesn't matter who you are, I'm hot. I can't be touched. I've had a great couple of weeks here in Fusion and my win during Fusion 16 made it a whole lot better. Circumstances like that can't be talked about on camera, but hey. I had a great show and all these screaming fans think so. I'm not scared of guys with the last name of "Savage." I mean, c'mon son. I'd go get that shit fixed. I mean, you hail from Brooklyn so I guess you're a hardass. A gangster, maybe? I could get all of this wrong and in reality you could actually be a good guy, oh well though. I say what I want. Don't get in my road to the top, Ryan. You don't wanna go there and get into the huge wrecking ball that I'm destroying these fellow AWO superstars. Hahahaha.

Superstardom? Normal_TNA_iMPACT_2011_03_10_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002733731
I mean, Ryan.. That thing on your face. Why do you wear that? Are you trying to be a doctor or are you a germophobe? Or do you wear it because you can't stand the smell of anything but Chicken? Hahaha. I'm such a funny guy. But, I'll admit. I talk a lot of shit, but I happen to back it up. I back it up because there's no way I'm going to lose to a guy with a last name of "Savage". I mean, if you're a real "savage", I'm so scared. Ahhh. I'm shaking in my boots. Let me go call my Momma that some guy with the last name of "Savage" is coming to get me! Nah, I came here to wrestle and pursue my dream of becoming a world champion. I'll be doing just that after I clean house and have my third victim of my wrath be Ryan Savage. I mean, hell, I wish I was as cool to get a last name like that and portray a doctor with whatever the hell you wear on your head, face.. Whatever you wanna categorize it as.

Superstardom? Normal_TNA_iMPACT_2011_03_10_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002739136
See Ryan. I don't play any games. You should know this by now by this whole little thing I put on. This company needs me. And I need this company. I'm not a self-hearted dick or a cold-hearted asshole. I believe in all morals. And I have high standards in everything I do. I'm currently on a winning streak, no big deal though. I'll be heading to Twist of Fortunes in a couple of weeks and take home that Bank Heist briefcase and use it on anyone I damn will please. What about you, Ryan? Will you even be on a match on Twist of Fortunes with your sorry ass? Who knows. Who cares. The show is going to be stolen by me and that's a damn fact. I can't lose. I manage to win every damn time. I know your weaknesses, Ryan. I know them. And I'm going to capitalize on everyone of them come Fusion 17. You better believe it as I'm going to be giving it my all. Hell, if you want to hate me, so be it. If you want to be my friend, great. I'm not interested on making alliances with chumps and anyone for that matter. I'm just a solo kind of guy unless someone comes to my mind and has great talent. Then, sure, I'd team with them. But, hey. Out of this little future talk. Ryan, your ass is mine. And not in that kind of way. I mean, your ass is mine as I'm going to destroy you in that ring. It'll be okay though, bud. I'll be laughing when I raise my hand up in victory and you're knocked out on the mat after I hit the 1, 2 and 3 count on you. You will not win, because I will not lose.

~ The fans cheer for Spitta as he drops his mic in the middle of the ring. His entrance music blares. Spitta hops up on the top turnbuckle. He smiles at the fans as the fans cheer his name. "SPITTA! SPITTA! SPITTA!" chants are heard all around the arena. Spitta hops off the turnbuckle as he makes his way to the ramp. He slowly walks up the ramp, slapping fans hands and talking to some of them. He goes to the stage and turns around. He poses and then turns around and heads backstage. Scene ends ~

(ooc: Tre gave me my opponent on chat. So ye. He told me I could start promoinig.. Ye.)
Back to top Go down

Superstardom?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: