ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I have the support of the thousands and you can't put a price on that

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

I have the support of the thousands and you can't put a price on that Empty
PostSubject: I have the support of the thousands and you can't put a price on that   I have the support of the thousands and you can't put a price on that EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Anton is sitting in his locker room, tying his new shoes, a great pair of Vans. He gets up, takes his jacket and is about the leave the locker room. He sees the camera and says:

Anton Hinston
See you next week, I have a week off! I'm actually sad about that, I would love to compete in front of the crowd again, what a great feeling that they finally cheered me! I hope..

Anton gets cut off when his phone rings. His ringtone, how good as it might be, got cut off when Anton answered the call. ''Hello, Anton Hinston here --- Hi Mr. Moore.'' Anton took a long break from speaking, listening to what the AWO owner, his boss, mr. Moore had to say. Anton looked more and more Evil or Very Mad at the situation. When Damon (mr. Moore) had finished talking, Anton took over the job of talking:

Anton Hinston
So what you're saying is, that William accused some backstage worker of bribing the referee, causing him to lose, a real screwjob? And when he was crying the most he said he'd leave the AWO if he didn't get what he wanted? And then, you made the final decision, you made the match official? You know what? I'm glad you did. Now I don't have to see the show in the TV, I can do what I love the most, I can go out and perform in the ring, in front of the lovely people in the audience. Thank you mr. Moore, see you sometime before the show?

Anton ended the call, and turned his face towars the camera

Anton Hinston
Looks like I ain't getting a week off after all? Fine by me. I love this place, and I love this title.

Anton opened his bag and got his AWO Extreme Championship. He got the championship up on his shoulder and looked more happy than anyone had seen him in a long time.

Anton Hinston
This title is a reflection of what I've worked for my whole time here in Anarchy Wrestling. This title is an image of the work I've done, this is all the thing coming together. I've finally gotten succes here, and from now on out I'll keep on working even harder than I have, I'll give my all, no matter the costs, I'll do whatever I can to defend this title, I'll do it for you.

Anton takes a break and the fans in the arena bust out in high cheers. Anton, almost as if he could hear the fans looked even more proud and happy.

Anton Hinston
As you said, William, I had nothing to do with the so called ''screwjob''. But honestly, I don't think there were any screwjob, I just think you need to grow up and accept your lose. I gave my all, and so did you, but in the end I ended up victorious. I've faced some great wrestlers in my career. Luke Lethal, Phillip Phillips, Xavier Serikaz, Wrath and the list go on. You, William, are one of those people too, you took my far last week and thank you for that. You made me realize that I don't have to put on a facade to be known, I would rather be known for working my butt of and from now on that's what I'll do.

Anton took a pause from speaking, looking a little bit at the lovely title with his name on it.

Anton Hinston
William, I have a great deal of respect for you, I do, but seriously? Blaming it on some ''backstage authority''. You're better than that, man. I know you're a sophisticated man, no need for this nonsense. I heard what you had to say earlier today, and if I had understood any of that bloody British bullpoo I surely would've heard something with you're going to win, blah, blah, blah. As wrestlers we're very much alike, but I have something you don't.. I have the support of thousands of people and you really can't put a price on that.

Anton went Wink and the camera got turned off leaving Anton all alone in his locker room with his championship. What better company?
Back to top Go down

I have the support of the thousands and you can't put a price on that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: