ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

My Opponent

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Opponent Empty
PostSubject: My Opponent   My Opponent EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 am

I stand behind stage and I think about what Hank said. I also think about the person over the phone. Apparently they said they would make themselves known some time this week. Oh well, I have to focus on my opponent now. He may be good, but I know I am better, and that I will not be defeated so easily by him this week. I may have gotten lucky last week, but this week I am hell bent on proving myself. I am going to face Ultra Destroyer and I have to be completely focused. This week Ultra will get the fight of his life, as I beat him down in complete rage.

My theme then hits while I am deep in thought. I then smile and walk out in front of the fans. I am then welcomed by a huge amount of cheers. I raise my arms for an even bigger pop. I then run down to the ring high fiving fans. I then slide into the ring and stand on the middle rope in the corner. I raise my arms again and get another huge pop.I then jump off and get a mic from Lauren Brooke. I stand in the middle of the ring and stare out at the audience.

Hello fans of AWO! As you may know last week when I faced Ultra Destroyer, we fought in a great match. A match in which I got the win after a quick knee to the skull of Ultra. I pinned him and afterwards I celebrated. Then the man that I once respected went crazy. He attacked me randomly, and he probably did who knows what to the ref. He constantly snaps like a set of ropes that are holding a giant boulder. The weight of his anger is too much for him, and he snaps. It's a shame really, and this week, I have to face him again. It seems this time it is going to be a regular one on one match, which I am fine with. This week I face off with Ultra, and I will win again. I will show the true heart of a champion, and I will walk out the winner of that match. I will fight to the end, and then when the bell rings, the ref will raise my hand in victory.

I then pause as the crowd start cheering and chanting my name. After the cheers die down I talk again.

Ultra, last week you made things personal between us. There is no way in hell that you will walk out that winner. I will give all I have, I will bring down a rain of fire on you, I will knee you in the skull, and I will pick up the win. This week you better give all you have, cause anything less, and it would be too easy for me. Ultra, you are going down this week, and at Twist of Fortunes, I want to face you, IN A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

The crowd then cheers as I, being a newcomer, have come in and already declared war on one of the best in the business.

Ultra, I don't want to know your answer now, and I don't need to hear an answer this week, but I sure ashell want an answer before Twist of Fortunes. Give me one when you can.

I then drop the mic and walk up the ramp. I high five some fans then head backstage. I walk through the hallways and get to my locker room. I unlock it and open the door. Inside I see a person sitting on a chair in my room. They are facing away. Suddenly they spin around. They beckon me to enter and I do. I close the door behind me.
Back to top Go down

My Opponent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: