ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Better than everyone else.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Better than everyone else. Empty
PostSubject: Better than everyone else.   Better than everyone else. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 am

The scene opens as Mike Cole is seen in his locker room, sitting on a chair, it looks like Cole's planning an strategy for his triple threat match against wrestlers he has never faced before, Cole looks back noticing the camera, he then begins to speak.

Mike Cole
This Friday Night Fusion I'm going to face two guys that I've never faced before, I've been studying them, watching every move they make, Zeke, Ray, when we step together into the ring you won't stand a chance against me. I know each and every one of your moves, I know your weakness, I know your advantages, I know EVERYTHING about you two.

You see I need to win this match, to prove everyone once again that I'm World Title material, so let's talk about my opponents, I'll start with Ray Hardyac......He's one of those guys that you can't just take seriously I mean just look at him he doesn't even look like a wrestler at all! Hardyac is also one of those guys in the back that has absolutely ZERO talent and charisma, he also thinks he's a really cool guy. Well guess what....You're NOT!!!

Cole stops for a moment, he then smirks to the camera and continues talking.

Oh and I almost forgot about Zeke Nero.......How could I possibly forgot about him? I mean it's not like if he's never at Fusion.....oh wait.....well Nero I must say "congratulations" you have the honor to step in the same ring as I, but you.....you don't deserve it, infact no one deserves to step in the same ring with me!!!!! Because everyone knows that I am the best wrestler there has ever lived!!!! AWO is lucky to have me in the roster, they were lucky enought that I actually left my opportunity of getting to EHDW for going here, put being put against Nero and Hardyac is just an insult, an insult to my greatness and an insult.....to myself.

Cole has a serious look on his face, he then tells the camereman "get closer....come I said get fucking closer!!!", he then looks directly at the camera and begins to speak with a very serious tone.

This Friday Night Fusion I'm going to destroy my opponents, because when I lock in the Mikecator....there's nowhere to run, no way to get out and what's going to happen it's that you either tap or you snap.And as for Randall Reaume.....well let's just say I got a little suprise for him and well he did called me out for a cage match and Randy my answer is............No! What makes you think that you can just call me out like that?! What gives you the right for it?! I have more important stuff to do than just kicking your ass, but hey what I found really fun is that you said that I tapped out.....let me get something clear....I DID NOT TAP OUT!!!! I was trying to get out of the Vise, the ref made a bad call....and it costed me the match, but if we ever step in the same ring again Randy, I'll make sure that you are actually the one that taps out!!!! Why is that? Because I'm better than everyone else!!!

Cole shakes his head and looks at the cameraman, he then tells him "Get the hell out of my locker room!" The cameraman leaves as the camera fades dark.
Back to top Go down

Better than everyone else.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: