ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

#SPITTANATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

#SPITTANATION Empty
PostSubject: #SPITTANATION   #SPITTANATION EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Fort Minor - Remember The Name blasts throughout Spitta's personal gym as Spitta Andretti is just getting done with an impressive, heavy squat workout. Getting ready for his second match ever at Fusion. Spitta trains harder then ever for this match because this ultimately decides his future in the Bank Heist match. Spitta just gets done with his last rep on squat as he finishes his sets with a 515 squat, doing some more technique training then maxing out on his core lifts. Spitta walks over to the camera and talks into it, looking into it heavily.

Spitta Andretti: Alex Kross, I'm done with your games. I don't care about your little mind tricks on trying to make me believe that I'm the absolute scum of this company. You go around talking all your shit, but in reality is you were the one who sucked up to the guys here. You've changed the stipulation to the match a couple times when I haven't agreed to jack shit. There shouldn't be any "Loser Leaves Town" match at all, in fact that's a little scared on your part that you want me gone from this company. It's okay that you're self conscious little Alex, everyone was there at one point in time. Look at me now, kid. I'm on top of the world by giving one hundred percent in that ring. One match or not, I put on a GREAT show and these fans agree. If you wanna know what I'm all about Alex, you'll see come Fusion. You'll see when I outwrestle you and raise my hand in victory. All I wanna do is get heard in this company, I've demolished my competition two weeks ago, and I'm not looking on slowing up. I'm sitting on a weeks rest and that's fine with me. I've been training harder then anyone in this company has ever done. I'm coming for you. You're not jack shit to my ability. I'm Mr. AWO for God's sake, Mr. Fusion.. Mr. Friday Night.. Mr. PPV! I don't need all these fancy nicknames though, you will call me Spitta Andretti. And you WILL respect me. You'll respect me when I wipe your little ass in that ring come Fusion. I'm not scared of you, your mind tricks don't work on me bud.

Spitta Andretti gets up from where he was sitting at it and puts 315 on the bench bar near by him and 5 reps the 315 pound bench press. He drinks some water and shakes his head, shaking the sweat off of him. Spitta props back up as he circles around his gym. He looks back into the camera as he begins to speak again.

Spitta Andretti: See Alex, I'm not scared of you. I'm not scared of anybody in this company. You tried telling everybody that I don't care about anyone in this company and you had the audacity to name off the "top" guys in this company. This isn't about any of them, this is about you. You can talk all the shit you want, but realize the fact that I'm the better talent. The better wrestler. The better entertainer. The better performer. The list goes on Alex. You can't reach my level because simply I'm THAT much better then you. But this isn't about that, this is about our match and you hitting a nerve with me on talking bad about me. I don't much care about the whole talking bad about me thing as much as you think you're oh so much better then me in every aspect. Be prepared Alex, be prepared. I don't know how much I need to ramble on about shit as you don't seem to realize the fact that I'm going to give it my all come Fusion. You WILL remember my name Alex, as so will all these admiring fans. You don't have the right to diss me, you don't have the right to talk bad about me the way you do. The fact of the matter is that I'm going to win on Fusion. Your little "stint" in this company is going to be knocked down a couple of pegs as I take out the trash known as Alex Kross. Call me whatever you want, do whatever you want.. You'll be seeing me more around here when I beat you with you crying on that ring. The squared circle makes or breaks careers Alex, I'm not here to end your career.. I'm here to put on a show and beat you. You say I don't have accolades, ha.. I was the fastest rising star in another company and climbed up the ranks in no time. Hell, I got a world title shot in my second week and if I didn't come down with a sickness I would've been world champion at their "last" PPV. But, that's not the matter here. That's not what I'm willing to talk about. I'm willing to talk about me destroying you and knocking your ego down a notch. Welcome to reality, Alex. It'll be a tough road for you, but you'll get through it.. I'll make sure of it knowing the beating I'm going to be handing to you. Mr. AWO isn't a nobody, I'm nothing to mess with bud. Spitta Andretti, that would be me, is here to stay... And I'm going to give you an ass whooping come Fusion.

Spitta gets up as he does his signature pose and drinking more of his water. Spitta grabs the curl bar and begins to curl and strengthen his arms as the interviewers bombard into his gym. The interviewers ask multiple questions as Spitta is only willing to answer three and he needs to get home. Spitta focuses on one question that he admired, he elaborates on it.

Interviewer 1: Mr. Andretti, not to bother you or anything, but where do you stand in this company?

Spitta Andretti: I like your question, so I'm going to answer it truthfully. Honestly, I have no idea. There's a lot of heat going on backstage with couple of the guys back there... But, it's not worth my time. As of right now, I'm a full time AWO employee. I have a match this upcoming Fusion so I'm pretty sure I'm still with this company. But you shouldn't even be asking this when I spend my precious time answering all these questions and giving these fans what they want.. and that's more of Spitta Andretti.

Spitta chuckles a bit as he breaks the ice with the interviewers handing out legitimate responses. Another interviewer asks a good question that Spitta liked, so Spitta begins to talk about it as he takes a drink of his water and still curls with the curl bar, this time changing the weights and putting heavy weight on it.. A full 150 pounds.

Interviewer 2: Spitta! What is your take on your opponent? Is there anything the AWO Universe SHOULD know about you? Or are you just one cocky guy?

Spitta Andretti: I'm not cocky. I'm truthful, and sometime the truth hurts. I guess I'm "hated" backstage but it's whatever. I don't have the time to baby everyone around here and give a damn about the whole roster. Call me selfish.. but I only care about a couple things. And that's myself, the fans, and the revenue that's plowing it during my TV time. If it's anything about that, I couldn't give a shit. I don't kiss ass to the guys that run this place, that statement made by Alex Kross is completely wrong. If I kiss assed, why am I facing a guy with such low caliber compared to me? Why am I not in the Main Event? Why didn't I have a match last week? Last week, I simply made my presence known by cutting an impressive segment during the show. The week before, destroyed my opponent and got into the Bank Heist match at Twist of Fortunes. This week.. I'm getting all these crazy stipulations and I have no idea what to make of it. I'm actually really, really confused on where the stipulation of this match stands and I will wait peacefully until the owner of this place comments on anything. I'm not going to rush anything or something like that.. I'm going to take my time here and just play it cool.

Spitta is getting ready to leave as he packs up his bags and lets another question be heard. Spitta focuses all of his attention to another interviewer. He answers the question at hand.

Interviewer 3: Hey, Spitta! Do you feel like you can easily destroy Alex Kross, your opponent on Fusion?

Spitta Andretti: I never once said that this guy is completely horrible, it's just not up to par with my skill set. I feel like I'm better then him, yes, but there's no need for me to elaborate on something that I've already touched base on. I feel like this guy is nothing to me, and that's what I'm going to stand by. I'm not going to change my choice of words, I'm not going to deny the fact that I've said some nasty things to this guy during the time I've had to talk about him. I'm going to prove to everyone in AWO, and the loving fans, that I'm THAT much better then Alex. I'm going to destroy him in the ring.. Not on the mic. I'm not a talking God, I'm not here to use words to fight somebody. I'm here to let my wrestling do the talking, and damn it that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to make the best out of the match and squash this whole rivalry when I raise my hand in the air as a winner.. Actually, when the ref raises my hand in victory. But, that's pretty much it..

Spitta pushes the interviewers out the way as he leaves the camera man in the gym. Spitta gets a couple more words in as he leaves the gym with the camera man. He's willing to send a message at all costs.

Spitta Andretti: Alex Kross, I'm done with you after this show at Fusion. I'm not doubting your skill set any, but you're going to need all the luck in the world to phase a man like me. To even get past me, you might as well boost some steroids and step up onto my strength platform. I'm the youth of this company.. The present & future of AWO. I'm not here to bullshit around and make you laugh. I don't know what else I need to do to get it through your thick head that I'm better then you and I'm the better wrestler.. So, keep talking your shit. I'll be demolishing your weak self in the ring. Spitta Nation is in full force.

The scene ends as P.O.D. - Youth Of The Nation is blasted throughout Spitta's gym as he kicks the cameraman out and closes the door.

Back to top Go down

#SPITTANATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: