ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Proud Sinner

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Proud Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Proud Sinner   Proud Sinner EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Randy Reaume was in the ring with a bible in front of him.

As you can see, I have a bible in front of me..but, I'll get to that later. Now, Tony says i'm a sinner..but do you think he knows what a sinner truly is? A sinner is a person who is against your asinine beliefs and spiel. Everything you say is pointless to me and pointless to these fans! Do you think anyone actually CARES about what comes out of your mouth? Well, I'd imagine that not much else would come out of his mouth when I have him in the anaconda vice after I powerbomb him through a table.

Randy then stood the bible up vertically, and stood up, leaning against the ropes and still holding the mic.

This is a bible..basically, this is Tony X's source of rambling, pointless, incoherent bullshit. Everything he says is taken from this! What he said had nothing to do with our match..and you know what? I don't even care. Because once I bounce off of these ropes and kick Tony X's head off with the Beautiful Disaster, once that happens? Nothing else will come from his mouth, I will not be subjected to his load of bullshit, nobody will have to listen to him anymore..and this bible? This bible is about to meet the same fate.

Randy hung the bible on a latch that had just came from the ceiling, then ran towards the ropes, bounced off and nailed the beautiful disaster on the bible hanging from the hook, sending it flying into the crowd.
Back to top Go down

Proud Sinner
Page 1 of 1