ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

... and it gets even more pathetic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

...  and it gets even more pathetic Empty
PostSubject: ... and it gets even more pathetic   ...  and it gets even more pathetic EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 am

Lex made his way down to the ring, sans theme music, rolling into the ring and grabbing up the mic. The sound engineers scrambled to get his music, but just as the first notes started, he made a cutting gesture.

Cut my music! I'm not here to strut and pose, I'm here to get something off my chest. A while ago Spitta came out here and ran his mouth, again, but this time he tried to play the sympathy card. He's had a rough life. He just wants to compete. All very noble, don't you think?

Alex paced over to the camera, getting very close to it. Spitta, what about the guys you were degrading backstage? What about their hard lives? What about the families they don't see so that they can entertain these fans? What about the hard work they've done to get here? Doesn't matter, I guess, so long as you get yours, right? You STILL don't get it, do you? The reason you're in this situation, the reason you're going to be humiliated tonight on Fusion, is because you don't have any respect, and I'm going to beat some into you.

But let's clarify one thing. I'm not talking about you backstage... although, if I were, it would just be me doing exactly what you did to others that got you into this situation. So you might want to check your hypocrisy guage, son. It's redlining. But since you want to make backstage politics a thing, let's go ahead and do that. It's other people talking about you backstage, on my behalf... and that's happening because I am respected. Respect I EARNED from everyone back there. Think about it a minute. You're a bright kid. You'll figure it out.

See, here's the thing, Spitta. Whether it's Aiden Raider or Dark Angel or Cole Scorpio or Alex Jester or Xavier Serikaz, any one of us would step into this ring with anyone else on any given week, and we would all do everything in our power to win. We ALL wrestle our hearts out, because we're all competitors, we're driven to win! But backstage, there is a code of honor, a mutual respect that we all share. You're in this situation because you broke that trust. You're in this situation because you expected to be GIVEN respect by running your mouth, but strong jaw muscles don't win matches in the AWO, kid. Respect here is earned through consistent excellence.

When it comes right down to it, I could have sat my ass on the couch all week, eating twinkies and cheetos, and never once trained. I could have put on 5 pounds of fat, and you know what? I still would have beaten you, Spitta, because while you might be talented, I am the very best. I am a Lethal Weapon, the Living Perfection, the Detroit Dragon. You're good, sure... but you're not lethal, yet, and you sure as hell ain't perfect.

I could have, but I chose to train harder this week than I have in a long time, because I care about entertaining these fans, and beating you isn't my challenge this week. Dragging a grandstanding, selfish kid who has only been exercising his ego through a match and actually keeping the fans interested is going to be my challenge this week.

Normally I wish my opponents good luck, and I honestly mean it. I want the best competition possible. But not this week. This week Spitta, I'm taking you to school. The Class is Respect 101. Your Professor? Alex Kross.

Alex dropped the mic, held up his right hand and pointed to Detroit on the "map", then rolled out of the ring and exited the arena to his music.

Back to top Go down

... and it gets even more pathetic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: