ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Man Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Man Up!  Empty
PostSubject: Man Up!    Man Up!  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:16 am

The lights go into complete darkness as we hear a segment from the speech " Bodies upon the wheels " by Mario Savio over the sound system of the arena.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."

Man Up!  Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000135602
Then " Wreches and Kings " by Linkin Park is heard throughout the arena. The lights flash to the music it looks like a lightshow from a rock concert. Then the words " Undefeated " and " The Chosen One " are flashed on the tron as Xavier Serikaz walks out from the back with the AWO Intercontinental title belt around his waist and wearing a new attitude t shirt with the same words on the front and back that appeared on the tron on the front and back of the shirt.

Man Up!  Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000143710

Xavier walks down the ramp with his arms out wide taking in the chants and cheers from the fans. As he makes his way up the cold steel steps he climbs up the turnbuckle and takes the title belt from his waist and raises it high into the air as the chants. " SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! " Is echoed throughout the arena. Xavier jumps down from the turnbuckle takes a microphone from a ringside assistant as he soaks in the cheers and chants from the fans.

Man Up!  Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000239305

" They say silence is golden. Silence is the key to happiness but in this case. Silence is the root of all evil. Aidan Raider so far this week you have chosen to remain silent. You have chosen not to come down to this ring and talk to your adoring public. These fans are the life blood of the Anarchy Wrestling Organization and without them there would be no AWO. There would be no Aidan Raider, there would be no Xavier Serikaz, there would be no Holy Hell. None of us would exsist without these fans. Without these fans Aidan Raider would most likely be a pencil pushing desk clerk in some office building in the middle of desolate and no where. See Aidan I've been studying your matches and your taped promos. I've been researching your every move. Call me a stalker but that is what a good wrestler does when he is facing an opponent who is quote unquote " Better than himself ". See Aidan your time has passed in the AWO. Your time as world heavyweight champion is slowly coming to an end. There is a new era coming to the awo and it is an era of justice and light. I am the light and those who are coming into the light with me will bring the fist of justice with them. "

Man Up!  Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000240373

" Do you see this fist Aidan? Look at it nice and carefully. This is the fist of justice that is going to slam down and say. We have had enough of the same old boring repedative wrestling in the main events every pay per view. This is the fist of justice that will bring an end to the bad man Aidan Raider, this is the fist of justice that will single handedly bring an end to Holy Hell. This is the fist of justice that will bring true chaos and anarchy to a rather tame wrestling promotion. See this wrestling promotion has been stale for quiet awhile now. The same old crap has been happening week after week. People getting jumped from behind, stabbing each other in the back and well watch Fusion every week and you may as well grab a big old peice of chocolate cake because it has turned into your modren day soap opera. "

Man Up!  Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000242609

" I am so sick of the bitching and complaining that has been coming out of the mouths of some of these so called wrestlers. The ones who think they should get everything handed to them on a silver platter. The ones who think they should get a title shot just because they think they are the king shit. What have you so called wrestlers done to deserve jack squat around here? Guys like me and Aidan and William Black have busted our asses for this company and what do we get? A group full of whining little babies! Oh Damon I want an intercontinental title shot. Oh Damon I want an extreme title shot. But the fact remains no one in this god forsaken company have done a damn thing to deserve a title shot. Hell the guys in the Bank Heist match at the next pay per view have gotten lucky they are even in that match. It could have been anyone in this company that was chosen. So quit your bitching and complaining, grow some balls and man up. Because I am about to take this company to a new level that none of you pansies can handle. "

Man Up!  Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000321220

~ The fans are on their feet as a slow chant of " SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! " starts to echo throughout the arena. Xavier paces the ring taking in all the chants and cheers from the fans. ~

" These people are not stupid Aidan. They know what is about to happen. The one proud and ruling king of the AWO is about to be toppled. The once prosperous world champion is about to be beaten to the ground. Aidan Raider you've had your time in the spotlight. Now its time to walk into the sunset and let the new breed come into take their rightful place in AWO folklore. It's time for me to ascend to the greatness that I so deserve. I am the undefeated chosen one. Not even the great Aidan Raider can say he is undefeated. There is no equal to me in the AWO. My rise through the ranks and up the proverbial ladder in this company is unparalled. I am unique, I am the one who sets the bar so high that no one else in this company can reach it. I am the undefeated because my skills on the microphone and in the ring are the best in the company. My statistics speak for themselves. So when you decide to come out here Aidan I suggest you do your homework to try and find a chink in my armor. Because if you don't your going to make yourself look like a bigger fool than you already are. I am the best at what I do so go ahead and hate me because your hate feeds my ego! "

Man Up!  Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000730396

~ Xavier drops the microphone as the chants and cheers for him are louder than ever as they echo through the arena and into the locker room hallways. The scene fades to black for a commercial. ~
Back to top Go down

Man Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: