ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Birth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry Kowalski
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Terry Kowalski

Pointz : 1563
Thanks Hit : 2

Birth Empty
PostSubject: Birth   Birth EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Ultra Destroyer stands in front of lockers. His beard and hair have grown back, and his eyes are bloodshot. He looks into the camera, then walks across the room to the vending machine. He delivers a backfist to a specific point, and the machine drops a bottle of Coca-Cola. He opens it, takes a drink, and stares into the camera before speaking.

I don't really mind losing to you William Black. The ref screwed me, but he got what was coming to him when I smashed up his car after the show. You're a great wrestler, and I respect you. I wish our match could have had a real ending, but it didn't. But you don't matter any more William. Nothing you ever say again, will ever matter. Do what you want with the extreme championship, because I have something much MUCH more important on the line. Because you see, while you were giving me a title shot, while you were giving me an opportunity, there was a force backstage doing everything they could to keep me from getting that championship match. Somebody badmouthing me at every turn, whether it was to the GM of Adrenaline, or to Damon Moore, or to Rose London. Every day, there would be something new out of their mouth.

"He's just bitching"

"He's too old"

"He doesn't deserve the match"

"Don't give him the match"

"If I were you, I would have just fired them"

Ultra downs the rest of the coke, then throws the bottle across the room in a sudden snap of rage.

I don't like being insulted. I don't like backstabbers. I don't like YOU.

I don't like Aidan Raider.

You see, while I was actually out there kicking ass, while I was out there bleeding for nothing more than a smattering of cheers, Aidan Raider was backstage trying to make me look like a bitch. He was back there trying to make me look like I didn't deserve to be in the company. Well Aidan, you said your peace. And now I'm gonna say mine. I think you're a corporate whore, that you suck more metaphorical dick than Rose sucks literal dick, and that if you and I met in that ring for the championship, I would kick your god damn ass from here to the MOTHER****ING APOCALYPSE! You've awoken a sleeping giant, a man willing to do anything to break his opponents, the man I haven't been since I was in my early 30's! Aidan, I've wanted a championship for a damn long time, and this week I'm telling you what my target is.

I'm going to win your heavyweight championship, and I'm gonna kick your ass in the process.

Ultra grins, showing his scarred tongue from a botched thumbtack spot some 10 years ago.

But that's the future. This week, I have it a whole HELL of a lot simpler. I have the debuting Shane Howlett, who opted to pass up on Proving Grounds to go after an AWO wrestler right off the bat. Well, you got your man right here Shane. You picked a HELL of a week to do it though. First I lost my championship match due to getting screwed by the ref, then I had to fight TERRORISTS IN AN AIRPORT, and then I found out the world champion had been badmouthing me behind my back! Oh man, I truly feel sorry for you Shane Howlett. I truly do. But that doesn't mean that I won't walk into this match, break you in a way that is psychologically and physiologically impossible, I will literally break the laws of anatomy in order to win this match, and I will walk out of that ring with a smile on my face. Because I'm a changed man now Shane, and you get to be the first person I show the all-new me to.

Shane, I hate to be the one to say this to you, but I'll see you at the apocalypse. Aidan, I'll see you in hell. The rest of you can **** off.

Back to top Go down

Birth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: