ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

We are better than you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We are better than you. Empty
PostSubject: We are better than you.   We are better than you. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 pm

The titantron show a video of Don Manly and Matt Knoxville sitting on a couch. Katy Stellar is seen sitting on Manly's lap. Manly is wearing sun glasses. There is also a giant TV behind them. Don Manly starts speaking up.

Hello fans, and welcome to our show. Now we were out here before, and aired a segment on Thunder. Unfortunately we were never given our match. I guess management sucks at watching their own show. Well anyways on this show we will talk about shit going on in AWO, and stuff. Of course we aren't gonna bore you with our non stop talk, so we will include some great entertainment in this. Now to start things off I guess we should talk about Xavier Serikaz. The man is undefeated, and has gotten the most wins of anybody here in AWO. 10-0 is a great record, except that most of those wins came from boring, and horrible wrestlers, that nobody even remembers. Also, recently he got his win by being disqualified. Not such a dominant wrestler anymore is he? Well anyways this week he seems to be facing Aidan Raider. Honestly I don't know how Raider is the world champion. Does anybody really care about him anymore? We need a new champ, someone that is actually exciting. Raider is irrelevant. Anyways enough about those two over rated fools. Time to get into the things that are hidden beneath these two. Things like us. I mean come on, this week we are facing who?

Katy Stellar answers his question.

The Party, Charlie Fatu and Xenon Byers.

Don then nods his head.

Ah yes, horrible names, I feel bad for them. Their parents were obviously in depression that they didn't get a man to carry on their name. Such a sad fact ain't it? Oh well, enough about those two guys, let's go to something more important. Like us! So on Fusion we went against those Straight Edge dopes. As expected, we won. Not much surprise there. It's a shame what happened to Ron, or whatever his name is. He use to be so high, and then he went straight edge and fell into the shitter. Anyways those guys were nothing compared to us. They sucked so much, they made us look bad! Well I guess there is a first for everything. Not like we can do much against guys who crumple at the sight of us. Also later that night it seemed the Siren's division returned. Lacey revived the division when she faced some old chick from the old days of AWO. I got to say, Lacey was hot and impressive...

Katy then elbows him in the gut.

Ugh...but not as hot as Katy! Speaking of which this week Katy is going to be facing some chick who nobody has heard of before. Someone named Helena. No idea who that is, but apparently she was somebody on the indie scene. Well whatever, she isn't much competition for my girl. Also there was that fatal four way match. Zeke Nero won, and looked extremely impressive. I hope he considers joining us, we could use someone like him. Also there was that Dark Angel, Ric Payne match, DA won after smashing up Payne's ankle. That apparently pissed the guy off and he beat the shit out of his partners. Whatever. Anyways that's about all we have for keeping you updated on things happening in AWO. Oh wait, I forgot, Matt is there anything you would like to say, before we begin today's activity of strip poker?

Matt then starts speaking...
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

We are better than you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are better than you.   We are better than you. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Well... wait what? Strip Poker? Well it could be worse, we could be playing with Ric Payne. Okay back on topic now, I would just like to say that Don, you got screwed out of a match you were clearly going to win. Ultra Destroyer looks big, talks big but when it comes to last Fusion, I think Ultra Destroyer was scared of facing you because of losing to William Black the week before and did NOT have to fight terrorists. I mean come on who believes me?

Don and Katy pull faces as if to say UD was lying.

See, no one believes it, speaking of William Black though I would just like to say I had a good match with him, and would gladly fight him again. I would also like to say I have been booked every week and am very proud of what AWO thinks of me, which seems to be quite highly. I think this Fusion though, we are going to see a rising star in Randy Reaume, after his unfortunate loss against Aidan Raider who is the current World Champion I think he may want to let all his rage out on his opponent for Fusion, now "who is that again?" you may ask, well it is the one and only Tony X ladies and gentlemen, he made an interruption in Randy's speech and that may have ticked Randy off, because I am sure it was an important moment for him. Tony X on the other hand is remorseless and this will b a great match-up which already has a lot of tension.

The crowd start cheering for Randy Reaume vs Tony X, Matt and Don exchange looks, finally Matt says:

Enough chitter-chatter for now, hey? Now I'm going to get down to business, last week we won a match against The Sons Of Straight Edge and you see Reed Zimmer and Quentin Knox are not "Better than us", we are better than them, you see we squashed them last week and frankly I enjoyed pummeling them that night. We beat two guys in about 5 minutes and I am sure we can do it again this week, are you two?

Katy nods her head but Don shakes his and says:

We'll do it in 3!

Matt looks shocked.

I wouldn't get too cocky, we are facing Xenon Bryers who is in the Bank Heist Match for Twist Of Fortunes, but I have no idea who this Charlie Fatty guy is, he's Samoan right? Samoans are tough, but not tough enough for us. I don't think we have this match in the bag this week but I have a good feeling we'll win, We're against a guy who has just recently debuted and has no idea who we are and knows nothing about our ring skills, and Xenon Bryers who is the "Good Guy" but is so obnoxious that you want to punch him in the face.

Don interrupts Matt and taps his watch, suggesting they don't have much time before being cut off.

Okay, I'm done here and Don would just like to say something.

It's time.... FOR THE STRIP POKER!

Don opens the door and bunch of single girls begin running in. They all begin playing strip poker and the screen fades in to black,Katy and Don go back on to the sofa and hug as Matt watches the girls.

Back to top Go down

We are better than you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: