ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Proving Myself in Five Minutes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Proving Myself in Five Minutes Empty
PostSubject: Proving Myself in Five Minutes   Proving Myself in Five Minutes EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:34 am

The scene opens up to a dimmed lit room with Aiden Cross sitting on the floor at a coffee table. The house appears to be vacant but with the lighting we can't really tell, we can only tell that Cross is sitting on his ass and is staring at the camera.

Aiden Cross: Welcome to my nightmare...

He pauses for a second and thinks to himself.

Aiden Cross: Good evening ladies and gent-

Once again he pauses.

Aiden Cross: Tonight I bring to you, the Aid-

He then just shrugs his shoulders.

Aiden Cross: Ah fuck it. I sound like every single one of those blabbering fools who are just starting their careers in the wrestling world. Yes some of these newly signed talents say they've wrestled and have done this and that before. If that's the case, please show me a fan that honestly knows your fucking name people. I'm not talking to just one person out there either, I'm talking to all of you. All of you newly signed, one week wonders. You all know exactly who you are because you'll be the guy who's gonna be around for a week just to see their name on a shirt and then once you get your hands on it, you're out the door to the next fed who has "NOW HIRING" in the window.

He just shakes his head.

Aiden Cross: I can certianly use words like despicable and pathetic but once again, I'll sound like each and every single one of you. Or, I could just say I'll give you a knuckle sandwich or I can sit around and play board games all day like that nutcase in the fucking straight jacket.

He shakes his head once again, this time with a grin.

Aiden Cross: Oh, you weren't playing dominoes? You were using the word as an analogy right? I'm guessing that the straight jacket is a part of something too right? Let me guess. You're dangerous because you have a mask. For real dude? Take the mask off and get rid of the sorry gimmick that we've seen in every single federation ever in the history of wrestling. I came to this fed to see something different and hear something different. Guess what though? I'm seeing the same shit I've seen on TV. We got people who want to be like that one dude, what's his name..something Straightedge right? It's something along those lines but the fact of the matter is this. You all are trying to be something you're not. It's either some psycho with a mask or some guy who does what he wants and how he wants or the guy who claims he's "the best in the world" or the guy who is a full on arrogant asshole but still showboats for the fans. Give me a break kids. This isn't a motherfucking circus, this is the motherfucking AWO. The place that clearly says at the top, right underneath the motherfucking logo...Champions Will Be Crowned and Icons Will Be Made!

A chuckle is let out this time. Unbelievable is all he can think.

Aiden Cross: Here's what I say to that..

He puts his thumb down and makes a farting noise with his tongue and lips.

Aiden Cross: I don't see one person in this "Proving Ground Battle Royal" who has the skills to match up to me, yet alone the skills to be a champion or an icon. All I see is delusional human beings playing dress up with multiple personalities. You can all claim you're going to walk out of Fusion victorious and how this is the start of your destructive path to success and how this is your first step to becoming World Champion. Well here's what I can tell you, it's not. None of you are going anywhere. You're either sitting at the bottom or you're walking out the door with a pink slip. I don't live in fantasy land or through what I see on television, I live in reality. I don't have a gimmick and I don't need one. I'm Aiden Cross and after this is watched and listened to, you might as well hit my music, let me walk down that aisle, ring the bell and raise my hand in victory because I've proved enough.

He gets up and walks off as the camera fades to black.
End Scene.
Back to top Go down

Proving Myself in Five Minutes
Page 1 of 1