ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Storm Watch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Storm Watch Empty
PostSubject: Storm Watch   Storm Watch EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 pm

The camera pulls up to Joey Simone sitting in the locker room with a evil grin on his face twittling is fingers.

Storm Watch Tumblr_m0r6anZqF81qis6pso6_250

About a day or two ago I was called by the AWO brass saying they have match for me I said Ok who is it. They replied we have you facing Kris Storm this week. I said thats perfect ,but one thing who the Hell is Kris Storm. They said he was a member of the Foundation before he turnde on Xaiver. I said I still have no clue who this guy is. I said it doesnt matter he will end up like the rest. He will be left in a pool of his blood laying motionless in the middle of my ring.

Fast foward today. I get a txt from my buddy he told me that I should check out what that Kris Storm guy was saying about me. So I looked it up and I couldnt stop laughing. Kris talked about how he is gonna exploit my weaknesses.

Joey Simone shaked is head in mocking nature.

Storm Watch Tumblr_m0r6anZqF81qis6pso4_250

Haha Kris I have no weaknesses old man. You say that I have a choice I could quit before getting in the ring with you and thats how you described the easy way or theres the hard way. Well Krissy boy Ive been doing things the hard way my entire life.

Joey Simones face turns from its mocking tone of voice turned somber and serious

Storm Watch Tumblr_m0r6fofpXw1qis6pso3_250

You say that you put your blood, sweat, and tears into this buisness. Now this made me cause while bleeding, sweating, and crying ive been making my opponents bleed, ive been making them sweat in fear of me, ive made them cry in the middle of my ring. You Kris Storm will be like the rest you will be just another victim on my warpath of violence. You will be just another trophy on mantle. Just because you had years in buisness doesnt mean jack shit when your standing in the ring with me. At my young age ive seen it all already. Ive said a million times but its the truth Kris I am Violence at its finest. Im done with this get this damn camera out of my face.

Joey smacks the camera out of his face and leaves the locker room

Storm Watch Tumblr_m0r6fofpXw1qis6pso8_250
Back to top Go down

Storm Watch
Page 1 of 1