ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Becoming Noteworthy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dane Jerez
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Dane Jerez

Pointz : 1325
Thanks Hit : 1

Becoming Noteworthy Empty
PostSubject: Becoming Noteworthy   Becoming Noteworthy EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 am

I have a reputation that shall not be tattered.

My victory on debut was no surprise to anyone, possibly with the exception of Insane and his pals; everyone else jumped on the bandwagon and noticed my potential. For the few that are yet to do so, I recommend you tune in to the Fusion super-show. It will give me a chance to once again demonstrate why an individual with as much quality as me should never be overlooked. Only a fool would ignore the class and finesse I show when applying my trade. Now, I look forward to such events like Twist of Fortunes where as a participant in the Bank Heist match can outclass multiple individuals on a bigger stage than usual which should garner attention for sure. I’m not only looking forward to being a part of it, but in turn bringing home the proverbial reward as well.

With my attention turned to weekly action I get put into a match against a man they call Ryan Savage. Now, while I don’t know an awful lot about him, reading his bio and watching the tapes has enlightened me and given me a bit on insight into the person he is as a wrestler. One thing stood out among everything else, a trait in fact. It says that you are a narcissist, Ryan. If this is true, I believe we could be friends. My personality isn’t far from that of yours, thus making us more even than one may have originally thought. Despite the fact that you do have experience in this company, I do have the ability to level that out due to understanding the kind of person that you are. I too think I am a wonderful being, blessed with good looks, marvellous ability and an eccentric personality. Quirky is good, in fact, its best. Ryan, I ask you this; why be normal when you can be different? If you’re not keen on this whole notion of being rogue then I’ll let you be but at least think about it, I do get the feeling that we could be allies or acquaintances at the bare minimum.

Many have been asking about my aspirations and what steps I’ll take in regards to furthering my mutiny. It’s simple really, I’m going to work my way through the ranks making friends and enemies along the way. The friends will be likeminded guys, the enemies will be authority figures and those who can’t accept the fact that I don’t like being obedient. As previously stated on several occasions, while I may not like complying, I do abide by the rules when I have to, but that is generally to ensure I stay out of the doghouse. I may be the mutineer but I’m smart enough not to cross lines that shouldn’t be trespassed. There’s an important belief instilled in me that I hold dear in my heart and head.

The reason behind this is that I was told when I started out that precautions are necessary for success.

Back to top Go down

Becoming Noteworthy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: