ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Raw 09/04/2012 In A Nut Shell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raw 09/04/2012 In A Nut Shell Empty
PostRaw 09/04/2012 In A Nut Shell

Finally the feuds have begun building again. Extreme Rules is shaping up to be a decent PPV, there's two matches I'm looking forward to so far on the card, and those two matches are Brock Lesnar vs John Cena. (Cause y'know, it's Lesnar back in the ring) and Jericho-Punk II, that match hasn't been confirmed yet but judging by the fact that these two are still in a solid feud, I'd imagine they'll be in another title match at Extreme Rules... Unless Mark Henry gets involved... Oh yeah, and the Three Stooges were there too.

RAW SUPERSHOW IN A NUT SHELL

Results:

Brodus Clay and Santino Marella def. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger
R-Truth def. Cody Rhodes
Lord Tensai def. Yoshi Tatsu via KO
Mark Henry def. CM Punk via DQ
Alberto Del Rio def. Zack Ryder
John Cena def. David Otunga

John Laurinaitis once again started off the show by stating that he hired Brock Lesnar back to WWE in order to bring back legitimacy. Brock comes out and starts talking but is interrupted by Cena the Putrid Green Ranger. Cena the Putrid Green Ranger bitch-slapped Brock and then proceeded to get his ass kicked into next week. Brock bloodied Cena up and it took the entire WWE locker room to separate them. It is then revealed that the two of them will be facing off at Extreme Rules. Easily gonna be the best match. Seeing Cena get his ass thrown around the ring by the beast known as Brock Lesnar in a no-dq match is always fun.

Brodus Clay was involved in a match that actually wasn't a squash match, although it still worked in the same way. That's right, Brodus still didn't have an even and two sided match. He was tagging with Santino, Santino kept the match going for a while and then tagged in Brodus who ran in, hit his finisher and ended the match. Then I'm pretty sure they all started dancing but I don't know because by this point I was both vomiting at the sight of Brodus's horribly noticeable bulge and fast forwarding the corny abomination of human kind that is Brodus Clay's gimmick.

Raw 09/04/2012 In A Nut Shell WTF_Brodus_Clay_1-16-12

Despite Brock being back, Jericho's segment was still the best part for me. Not just because I'm a Jericho fan, but.... Well yeah, because I'm a Jericho fan. But whatever. Jericho came out after CM Punk disqualified himself to retain the title. Mark Henry got pissed and hit two World's Strongest Slams and then Jericho poured like 10 bottles of alcohol over Punk... And hit two Codebreakers. This is great and all but it likely means Punk will be losing at Extreme Rules... UNLESS. Mark Henry was interviewed backstage and he said that he has been given another match against Punk for the title on Smackdown, in a no disqualification match. Now this could just mean another "pour beer on Punk" segment for Jericho, or it could mean there'll be a triple threat for the title at Extreme Rules. I think the latter.

The Three Stooges came out to promote their new film... I don't really get how American people can find them funny but to each their own. One of them came out dressed up like Hulk Hogan, well how original. How come whenever anyone that's not really into wrestling does something like that, it's always Hogan, even when Hogan is in a rival company... dafuq? Anyway, the one dressed as Hogan got chokeslammed by Kane. Good job Kane.

After Cena won his match, Brock came out and kicked him in the ballz. Brock then picked him back up and hit an F5. Unbelievable, Cena's getting DOMINATED by Brock, this is so surreal for WWE to be doing this to Cena. He goes from losing the biggest match of his life at Wrestlemania to getting BURIED by Brock Lesnar. What's next, are WWE gonna blow up his house? Why not kill his entire family and skin his dog alive while they're at it, sure seems like they're trying to punish him over something...

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Raw 09/04/2012 In A Nut Shell :: Comments

No Comment.

Raw 09/04/2012 In A Nut Shell

Page 1 of 1