ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Dancing with the devil on a rainy day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Dancing with the devil on a rainy day!  Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the devil on a rainy day!    Dancing with the devil on a rainy day!  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:06 am

BUZZ...BUZZ...BUZZ...BUZZ...

~ I reach over and grab my cell phone off the end table on the side of my bed. Flip the phone open and try to read the text message while still half asleep. All I can make out is " Lacey vs Mystery ". Suddenly my eyes open wide and I jolt out of bed. I make a mad dash for the sink and crank the cold water as I splash some on my face. He's sound asleep still but I grab my cell phone and read the message again. The text message reads " Lacey vs Mystery Opponent ". ~

" Oh hell no! MICHAEL! MICHAEL WAKE UP!! "

~ He tosses and smacks my hand away. I climb on top of him and shake him to wake up. He slowly sits up and rubs his eyes. ~

Michael: What the hell Lacey its still early what's the matter?

~ I shove his cell phone in his face with the text message still brought up in a panic. Michael reads the message and tilts his head. ~

Michael: Who's bright idea was this one? Well it's not like you can't wrestle, you just haven't in awhile. But look at it this way, last time you were in the ring the guys cowered at your feet. This is a chance to show what Lacey Madison is all about!

~ I toss the cell phone on the, climb off Michael and sit on the bed in a panic repeating something low in tone. ~

" Their not going to be happy Michael! He said I shouldn't go back in the ring or else she would come back again. I tried so very hard to get rid of her but now that I have to wrestle again I just know she's going to come back. Who knows what is going to happen this time Michael. You weren't around the first time. "

Michael: Who are you talking about Lacey?

~ Lacey gives Michael a dead stare right into his eyes, her skin is pale only being lit by the moonlight. ~

" Mars and Mary! "

~ Both of them gulp hard as Michael comes to the realization of who Lacey is talking about. Mars Decimare and Mary Sunshine also known as the legendary female wrestler known as Peaches. Suddenly the sky lights up as a storm moves through the area. Then as though someone pulls the plug from the proverbial tub it begins to downpour. ~

Michael: I have the perfect idea to clense this non-sense. Let's go for a walk!

" In the rain? I don't want you to catch a cold! You have a major match coming up and I don't want you getting sick. "

Michael: I'll be fine. Besides I've always walked in the rain, it's good to clear your mind before something major happening in your life. Get dressed!

~ Michael goes to the dresser and grabs one of his grey t-shirts and a pair of his black gym shorts. He tosses Lacey one of his hooded sweatshirts. As their getting dressed Michael looks in a mirror as he tilts his head and smiles. ~

Michael: We all have our demons, some just stay in hiding longer don't they?

~ The reflection of himself smiles and nods, Michael stumbles back then walks over to Lacey just as she is putting on his hooded sweatshirt. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her on the neck. ~

Lacey: Are you ready?

~ Michael walks over to the door and opens it up to reveal the rain has slowed down quite a bit. Lacey walks outside followed by Michael. As they make their way down the rain filled streets Lacey looks up at Michael and smiles. ~

Lacey: You know something while you and my mother may have a past. I bet my father would be proud of me for finding someone fully capable of protecting his girl. I don't know who or what is coming for me on Fusion but with you by my side Michael I don't care. All I know is I have you and that is all that matters to me right now.

Dancing with the devil on a rainy day!  Normal_Diary_03312012rf__0565

~ Michael and Lacey continue their journey down the road and to a local bagle shop just opening their doors for the day. Michael opens the door for Lacey as they enter the shop. ~

Lacey: You know what I like babe why don't you just order for me.

~ Michael goes off to the counter as Lacey finds a table and two chairs close to the windows of the shop. As she relaxes a calm but concerned look comes across her face. She starts thinking to herself. ~

" What if I can't do it anymore. I used to be world champion material but that was two years ago what if I just don't have it in me anymore. What if the Lacey Madison everyone knew and loved is gone and now theres just a shell of a woman left in me. I have to take this match by the horns and run with it as my father would say. He would be proud of me now. He only wanted me to be happy and that used to be when I was in the ring wrestling. But now things have changed and that man standing at the counter is the one who makes me happy. Maybe I don't need wrestling anymore. Maybe Michael Xavier is all I need to make my life happy now. Only time can reveal my destiny and my mystery opponent. "

~ Michael makes his way to the table with a bagle with strawberry cream cheese spread on it in one hand and a cup of coffee in another. He sets it down in front of Lacey as she looks up and smiles. Michael walks back to the counter to grab his breakfast. ~

" Whatever is coming had best be prepared for Lacey Madison. I am born anew with love in my life that never was before. Nothing can stop me, no mystery, no dark of night, no spirits from within can stop me now. I have the light of my life and with his power no one can stop me. "

~ Michael sets his bagle and coffee down on the table and pulls out a chair then takes a seat as he goes to take a sip of his coffee Lacey takes his free hand and looks him straight in the eyes and smiles. ~

" I love you Michael. "

~ The scene fades to black just as her hand slides away from his. ~

Scene Two: Dancing with the Devil

~ " Devil's Dance " by Metallica hits the sound waves of the AWO Arena as the AWO Intercontinental Champion, Xavier Serikaz comes out with the title belt around his waist and Lacey in hand. The two walk swiftly down to the ring ignoring everyone as they walk. As Xavier and Lacey make their way into the ring he grabs a microphone from the ring side assistant. Xavier paces the ring in frustration and looks at a worried Lacey who is standing in the center of the ring. ~

Xavier: When I came out on Fusion and said the best person I would like to face for this history making match is Kris Storm. I didn't mean that I wanted to bring the Foundation down with the match. But that is what seems to have happened. Kris Storm if there is one thing I have learned from you is that you like to blow things out of proportion. I simply made the statement that I would like to face you in this ring again and you blow up at the situation. I came into the idea of the match with mutual respect then you come out here and say I am jealous of your success. Wait...what success? The tag titles that you have never defended? Or the loss you have to Aidan Raider? You mean that success because I'm pretty sure there is nothing to be gloating over with you Kris. Hell if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be in the AWO. But I want to backstep a minute with something you said.

~ Xavier takes unstraps the title belt from his waist and hands it to Lacey as Xavier gets up close to the camera. He wipes away the hair from his face as you can see the frustration building in his eyes. ~

You bring up the past like it happened yesterday Kris. You talk about our days in the NWA, you do realize that was nearly tweleve years ago right? I mean sure it happened, sure it was real. But this is fast forward tweleve years and we are here in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization. Both of us are very different wrestlers than we were tweleve years ago Kris. You talk about my gimmick, besides a nickname that my stats here in the AWO have given me. Do I really have a gimmick? A very well known sailor once said " I am who I am and that's all that I am! " I don't need flashy gimmicks and pyro to get myself over with these fans. I have earned their respect and I have earned the cheers through years of trials and tribulations. You say I have no real talent? You say I am a lame wrestler? Well what does this Intercontinental title belt say Kris? I am pretty damn well sure it says I am not a lame wrestler. It says I have succeded and cemented my place in the AWO history books. It says that just like you I am a champion of the Anarchy ring. If anyone is jealous of success Kris, it is you. I am standing on the edge of making history in the AWO. Ten wins, zero losses. You gave me a good laugh when you said that our AWO World Champion Aidan Raider is a " pussy ". Do you say that about everyone that beats you Kris? Are we in kindergarden again Kris? Do we have to play those games again? I really don't hope this match comes down to kindergarden games of name calling.

~ Xavier paces the ring taking in the chants and cheers from the fans in attendance. Lacey props the title belt on her shoulder as she looks at Xavier with a smile on her face. ~

By the way let the records show. Tony X was the reason you got a spot in the Foundation. I had my reservations about it all along and I guess those second guesses were right all along. I see you for what you are Kris Storm. You are nothing more and nothing less than a power hungry monster. Use me as a stepping stone for bigger and better things if you beat me but when it comes right down to it. After our match I will be the one who rises like a phoenix out of the ashes and has his hand raised in victory. While you will be lying on your back looking up at me wishing you had never crossed my shadow. By the way Kris, Austin didn't tap out. He refused to tap out and passed out from the pain. But yet Stone Cold Steve Austin, because of that match is one of the biggest wrestling legends of our time. You want to talk epic proportions, you want to talk about changes coming. Oh believe me there is changes beyond your imagenation Kris. They are coming Kris and when they arrive there is nothing you, Tony or anyone else can do to stop them. The Foundation is over, this isn't how I wanted it to end but as you said. It was done a long time ago. I am sick and tired of towing you behind me like the little puppet you were all along. But let the records show I never once used the Foundation to my advantage. I am the AWO Intercontinental Champion and the most must see wrestler in this companies history due to my own accord. You only wish you had the success I have seen Kris. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

~ Xavier tosses the microphone to the ring side assistant as Lacey hands him the title belt. She props open the ropes as they both climb through them and leave the ringside area together. ~

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the devil on a rainy day!
Page 1 of 1