ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Prodigy vs. The World Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Prodigy vs. The World Champion Empty
PostSubject: The Prodigy vs. The World Champion   The Prodigy vs. The World Champion EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Randy Reaume came out to the ring with a new t-shirt that stated "The Prodigy has Spoken".

The fans, obviously not liking the fact that he existed, booed him as he smirked and stole a world title replica belt from a kid in the crowd.

This belt is the center of my focus..ever since I came here, I've wanted the belt that Aidan Raider holds over his shoulder at this very moment.

Randy sat, cross-legged, in the middle of the ring, with the replica belt in front of him.

And..when I came here..I proclaimed it was written in my destiny to be a main eventer here..I'm the prodigy of this place! But..to prove that that fact is true..I must defeat Aidan Raider. I must win. I will be World Champion..and everything else? Everything else that's in my way right now? It doesn't matter in the slightest. I will..do anything..to gain that world title. In fact, it's written in my life that I win that world title. And now that I have a match tonight against Aidan Raider..I'll be well on my way to fulfilling my destiny, to proving my spot as The Prodigy in Anarchy Wrestling Organization, to PROVING...That I am just better than you, Raider. Better than you..just like Alex Jester is better than you. Just like every other man who you've screwed out of that world title is better than you..and I will retire with the world title. I will fulfill my destiny at age 22...and hold the title for years and years on..I will be the icon you will all look up to, I will be THE MAN in this industry, and at that point I will no longer be the prodigy...no, no, I will be a legend..I will be embedded into the history of this industry...and all at the expense of you, Aidan Raider. While you are forgotten, I'll still be here...the AWO World Heavyweight Champion!

Reaume stepped out of the ring, leaving the replica belt in the center as he pulled off his signature sneer.
Back to top Go down

The Prodigy vs. The World Champion
Page 1 of 1