ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Superstars 5/4/12 In A Nut Shell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Superstars 5/4/12 In A Nut Shell Empty
PostSuperstars 5/4/12 In A Nut Shell

Luckily for me there's actually more I can write about for this show. It was your average Superstars show, the usual deal. No real promos or anything, just matches. Some decent matches happened though.

SUPERSTARS IN A NUT SHELL

First of all, here are all the results etc. You know the drill.

Hunico def. Tyson Kidd
The Usos def. Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks
R-Truth def. Heath Slater

Ok so Hunico is getting really stale and lame now. His gimmick is just not working for him and as long as he has it, he'll never get over. He proved that this week by coming out to the ring with a microphone spurting out the token heel promo. "I'm the future of this company." If I had a dime for every person that has ever said that, I'd have a lot of useless dimes that I can't buy anything with because I'm from England. But anyway, he's good in the ring, but he needs to work something new out for his character, that's just my view on the whole thing.

Superstars 5/4/12 In A Nut Shell SinCaraNegro1_display_image
Sin Cara Negro > Hunico Ghetto gimmick

No Diva matches this week? I'm not saying I actually enjoy the matches for the wrestling skill, because let's face it, there is none (unless it's Beth Phoenix or Natalya), but it's always nice to see the Divas come out and do their thing...

Superstars 5/4/12 In A Nut Shell If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean.

R-Truth has a new thing going for him, it looks like they've taken the whole Little Jimmy thing and ran with it, he now fully pretends that Little Jimmy is out their with him in the ring, kind of like an imaginary friend. I like this, it's pretty interesting. Ridiculous and childish, but interesting. Better than Brodus Clay's childish gimmick, this one is the good kind of kiddie gimmick. Notice how many times I've used the word "Gimmick" during this edition of In A Nut Shell. Gimmick, gimmick, gimmick.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Superstars 5/4/12 In A Nut Shell :: Comments

No Comment.

Superstars 5/4/12 In A Nut Shell

Page 1 of 1