ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Forces in Opposition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forces in Opposition Empty
PostSubject: Forces in Opposition   Forces in Opposition EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:55 pm

A demon? Dark Angel is a demon, now?

Alex was getting ready for his match, taping up his hands, when the camera found him.

A demon. Huh. Well, that's alright... I've already defeated monsters and madmen, what's one demon more or less at this point, right? Maybe you've forgotten, Dark Angel. Maybe you didn't know, because you were too busy blaming others for suffering you chose to endure. Let me refresh your memory.

Alex rose and exposed his back, exposing the tattoo of a dragon wrapping its sinewy coils around a cross.

I've got a totem of my own. I am not just a dragon...

He turned to face the camera, pointing at it and growling fiercely as he said;

I am THE Dragon. The Detroit Dragon. I am a monster that was birthed in the darkest corners of the Earth, and the fact that I choose to spread my wings not to cast shadows, but to lift others up, hasn't weakened me one bit. Listen closely, Dark Angel. The sound you're hearing is the rising tide of your own defeat. Demons are scary to those who lack the strength to resist their temptations... but dragons? Dragons aren't made of the stuff of nightmares. They're very real. Fangs and claws that strike from above with a relentless drive to accumulate gold. That's what you're facing, demon. That's your fate.

Alex waved off the camera man, and continued preparing for his match.
Back to top Go down

Forces in Opposition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: