ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Piece Together the puzzle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

Piece Together the puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Piece Together the puzzle   Piece Together the puzzle EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 pm

The camera cuts to Lust, leaning against the lockers in the Dark Angel locker room.

I'm sure the...intelligent bunch of us might have pieced together the puzzle that is The Dark Angel, or so you think. The truth is he cannot be pieced together, as the only person he allows to become this attached to him, I can tell you. He is not who you think, for he is not who he thinks. He is not what he presents himself to be, no not all the time.

She pushes up to a standing position, and starts to walk over to the other side of the room, where she stops at the table seen in many Dark Angel promos. On the table is a candle, with the was half melted, and a box of matches.

Here, he put forward his symbols, while they were not understood by who he wanted to understand them, I know him better then anyone. His mask, does not lie. He is a demon, and he should be treated as such. Alex Kross may not know it, he may not want to know it.

She takes the matches and lights the candle, before DA's voice is heard, whispering into the camera like before.

With his demise...will come my victory! With his demise...will come my victory! With his demise...WILL COME MY VICTORY!

He is angry, not at Kross, not at himself, but at everything in general. For it was not what he thought it would be. Life, has betrayed him, so he goes his own way now, spitting at destiny. And I follow him, as he follows me.

DA's voice is heard again, as the camera closes in on the candle.

They can pay their money. They can buy those T-Shirts. They can contribute, but I still do not need them. For you see Kross, I am not your typical generic heel. I am no Alex Jester or Anton Hinston. For you, them, and everyone else being unaware is why you do not understand. If you do something you regret, something that tore you apart and they cheered at it, for it to continue...How would that make you feel Kross, how would that make you understand that the fans in those bingo halls and in those stadiums are worth putting the effort in for. It's not like anyone helped is it? It's not like THEY FUCKING CARED ABOUT MY WELL BEING!!!

A hand knocks the candle out of camera shot.

THEY CONTINUE ON THEIR MERRY WAY BEGGING FOR YOU TO DIE! They can chant their "holy shit" and their "This is awesome" if they wish, doesn't change their opinion. So why should I? Tell me "Wild Knight". Give me a logical reason to care what the fuck THEY want? Doesn't matter, nothing does any more, save for one thing.

The camera turns to reveal Dark Angel, with Lust by his side.

I will get to Bank Heist, and I will rid myself of this minuscule problem that is you Kross. I will not consider you my guide, but you can consider me you lyncher. I don't hide from truth, truth hides form me!

Know I am a demon!

The camera fades to a black static, before fading to black completely.
Back to top Go down

Piece Together the puzzle
Page 1 of 1