ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A casualty of my faculty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dane Jerez
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Dane Jerez

Pointz : 1325
Thanks Hit : 1

A casualty of my faculty Empty
PostSubject: A casualty of my faculty   A casualty of my faculty EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 am

Could you be any more generic?

If I had a dollar for every psychopath I battled, I would probably be looking at a substantial amount of coins piled up in front of me. It would set me up for life and I could indulge in an early retirement. Insane is just another one of those maniacal individuals that thinks his delusional ways are good enough to outclass a man like myself who can actually wrestle. I don’t need to follow the norm; disobedience is a part of who I am. In a way, it’s kind of how I made it here. It couldn’t give a shit about Insane and how he apparently devours stuff, that’s irrelevant.

In my mind, I’ve already qualified for the Bank Heist match and I’m more than ready to steal the show and the opportunity from all the other imbeciles that will eventually qualify for it too. It’s more or less a matter of getting in the ring, putting on a clinic for those who pay to watch me work my magic and in turn, make Insane look like nothing more than an amateur.

I’ll let you all know that this rebellion isn’t against any particular person; it’s just a general fight against society as it oppresses those who don’t deserve such treatment like me. It’s not going to end any time soon and in fact, one could argue that it has hardly even begun. The fact that I haven’t even debuted yet is enough to say that it is yet to occur. If you think you can stop the onslaught, by all means go ahead and try Insane, I can almost guarantee each and every one of you that the Acts of God are nothing more than a sad attempt at being a dominant and cohesive unit. Don Manly won’t save you, nobody will. I shall henceforth be known as not only a rebel but a mutineer, even if they do mean the same thing. Variation is always nice. My career isn’t in jeopardy, it’s on the verge of flourishing as once I defeat you on Adrenaline, the rebellion will have begun and I will be in the Bank Heist match, keenly anticipating my next victim.

Prepare to become a casualty of my faculty.

Back to top Go down

A casualty of my faculty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: