ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Carbon Copy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Diamond
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Scott Diamond

Pointz : 1391
Thanks Hit : 0

Carbon Copy Empty
PostSubject: Carbon Copy   Carbon Copy EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 am

~The camera fades into a dark alley, the only light is coming from the street lights high above, rain is just beginning to let up, the sounds of car horns and screeching cats can be heard, suddenly Scott Diamond turns a corner and begins to walk down the alley~

Carbon Copy 3842644119_467f2c064a_z

"Hass, while I do admire your ambition and your persistence, you're ignorance is going to end up costing you the match tomorrow night on Fusion. I've been in this industry for a while, much longer than you, and I can't tell you the number of times that I've seen someone walk through those curtains, and give a heart filled speech about how they've become a new person, how they've chosen a new path and how they're going to become the best the company has ever seen, it's a cliche that's starting to get old.

"You have the audacity to call me generic, when you are the carbon copy of a failure, one who has never succeeded at anything they've ever done in their life, so they try and constantly re-invent themselves, trying to conjure up the perfect formula to make them succeed, but it will never work, this all is just an excuse for why you couldn't get the job done in the first place."

"Hass, you aren't exactly hard to figure out, I mean seriously, who are you trying to fool? I see right through you, everyone sees through you, you're completely transparent, this whole resurrection campaign, it's all just a cover up... an excuse for why your career flunked in the first place... don't deny it. You can't just admit to these people, and more importantly to yourself that you will never succeed, you will never reach the expectations that you set for yourself, and Hass it isn't your fault, you've done nothing wrong..."

~Scott turns around and starts to walk away from the camera exposing the tattoos on his back and on his shoulders~

"What you have done wrong however is fail to admit it, you've made yourself believe that you are the best, you've been able to wire it into your brain. You think that you are the best, that you are going to claim all the championships, claim all the accomplishments and seemingly take over the company, now while that is a good mindset to have, it's only effective if you can back it up, which you can't. If you couldn't handle the pressure the first time around, it certainly will be no different this time. You've made yourself believe you can do it, but no one else. You've failed to impress me...Hass, I wish good luck to you for Fusion, believe me, you're going to need it."

~Scott once again turns the corner and leaves as the camera slowly begins to fade out~
Back to top Go down

Carbon Copy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: