ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

"Qualification"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

"Qualification" Empty
PostSubject: "Qualification"   "Qualification" EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:09 pm

As the lights in the arena simmer, all attention is placed on the tron which shows DA in his dim locker room with Lust standing behind him.

I have just been informed that I will be taking part in the qualifiers for the Bank Heist match at Twist of Fortunes...a match that allows the winner a championship match at any time they want in any place they want. A prize like that would give me massive boost towards my goal, it would allow me to skip over a few matches with weak opponents and go straight to the big fish...

He glares downward.

...However, instead of just giving me this way to victory that I deserve...management decides to put me in a 4 way match to "qualify". Hehe, what a joke! What's even more of a joke? My opponents. Sometimes I don't believe the crap I have to endure to get what I want. Let's start with Dean Logan shall we? Dean and his little group have shanghaied their way into this company, attempting to be scary so they can build up some sort of reputation where they are feared...Let me tell you something "DeVotum", take it from The Epiphany of Extreme, your not scary. The Dark Angel does not fear you and anyone who does is a moron.

He walks over to the lockers to his right and leans, pressing his forehead against them.

Speaking of morons, Kevin Devastation is another of my opponents this week on Adrenaline. The delusional, overconfident Kevin Devastation will get his ass handed to him on a silver platter again like he got last week, this will stem from the illusions he's surrounding himself with. He calls himself a God...A GOD?! HAHAHAHHAHA YOU PATHETIC IMBECILE! GODS DO NOT EXIST AND YOU ARE A FOOL FOR EVEN NAMING YOURSELF ONE!!!

He punches the locker door a few times, seemingly to be showing no pain. He then stops, and walks back to face the camera, now calm.

My final opponent, Alex Kross. I've seen what this man can do, all the wins he has gotten. This does not impress me, normally it would, but it does not...For he is deceiving you all. He may seem to have a love for wrestling and competition at first glance, but his real motives are just the same as every other person you cheer for in this organization...MONEY! He has no love for you fans, he doesn't give 2 shits about what you want, he wants the money that stems from his wins and he would crap on this business for a bigger paying film role in a heartbeat. Yet you all fall for him....sometimes I feel like the only intelligent person in this country. Just look at where he comes from...Detroit, Michigan. They think he's the greatest man ever, yet I suppose in Detroit that's not too hard. Just run around with a knife in your hand and a spliff in your mouth and they'd think your a superhero.

He sighs heavily, and shakes his head.

It doesn't matter....nothing ever does...save for one thing. The Bank Heist match will help me advance to my goal and believe me when I say I will win it. One by one, I will complete my goal. And with the Bank Heist match, I can complete it quicker. 3 will go down...with their demise comes my victory...

Know I am a Demon...and know I am unstoppable!

The tron flickers a few times before the arena goes back to normal.
Back to top Go down

"Qualification"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: