ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Le début du Ren.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Le début du Ren. Empty
PostSubject: Le début du Ren.   Le début du Ren. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 pm

But yeah. Hi. My name's Ren. I'm the new kid on the block. Yep, the new kid. Don't we all love being known as it? But yes, I joined AWO recently and now.. well, I've been put on that Fusion card of theirs. As you can see by the first 20 seconds of me talking you can tell that I'm not all that serious. I'm quite a cool cat. You see, Ren likes to have fun with his friends and his opponents as well. But, there are TWO things that Ren takes seriously. Championships and wrestling. Championships? Them shit are no jokes. Being world champion is life. And wrestling? Ren is VERY particular of his wrestling style. Technical wrestling is lived and breathed by Ren. I despise the extreme. I know that there are very few extremists in this organization.. but still, I despise it. The only exception of extreme accepted by Ren is causing his opponents to bleed. Not with chairs, kendo sticks or baseball bats.. but with his BARE HANDS. What god gave us. But yeaah, I guess I should be moving on, aye?.

My opponent? Hmm.. Spaghetti Ardetti. No. That sounds wrong. Look at Ren with his cheesy ole' funny name jokes. Ren will face Spitta Adretti in a match. A double debut. A 'bank heist' qualifier match. Qualifying for a match that involves ladders? Not Ren's cup of tea. But, there is the ultimate prize to that match. A contract. Cashed in at anytime for a championship. All 24 hours of the day, 7 days of the week, 12 months of the year. And as Ren said, he likes championships. They're cool. Who doesn't want a shiny metallic belt hanging over their shoulder or around their waste? NO ONE.

Spitta Adretti. I'm not gonna waste my time on you, pal. I've never heard, seen or spoken to you but I am disgusted with you. Ren knows people like Spitta. They get booked on the card.. the get a chance at something, like in this case.. the 'bank heist' but they blow it. They make no effort. Ren knows that this guy isn't going to promo. It's not that he 'can't' he jsut can't bother his arse. But hey pal, you treat me with disrespect and don't promo I'll treat you like shit in the ring and get you back. It's a win/win for Ren so I honestly couldn't care. But, if you promo against me, Spitta.. I will apologize.. I will adress you throughly and rightfully, but I know I won't be apologizing because you're simply a waste of everyone's time in this company. But yeah, I like to have fun with my opponents.. so good luck on Friday, pal.
Back to top Go down

Le début du Ren.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: