ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fusion #1: The Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fusion #1: The Return Empty
PostSubject: Fusion #1: The Return   Fusion #1: The Return EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

(A man is shown looking the opposite way with a hood to cover the back of his head and body. The man's voice sounds familiar as he begins to speak.)

It wasn't too long ago I was here in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization. I was well on my way to becoming a star and the next big thing here. But I made flaws that changed me. For weeks to come, I had to sit back with an injury that almost ended my career. But I'm not that kind of man. I looked at myself and saw that I was born to do one thing and one thing only and that is wrestle. So I had to call up AWO Management and they were kind enough to let back greatness such as yours truly. For those who haven't gotten it by now, here I am.

(The man turns around and takes off his hood thus revealing himself to be Hass Johnson.)

Did you all miss me? Hah, I'm sure you did. It's been a while since I've stepped in the ring, but that changes. This Friday on Fusion I'm back in the ring and I'm ready to take back what is mine, the spotlight of AWO. Wrestling is what I was naturally born to do and if you've seen me wrestle, I sure as hell do it better than the generic fools in the back. My name is Hass Johnson. While my first tenure was short lived, the Resurrection has begun. I am a new man and I am a better one. A New Look, A New Motive but in essence, I still have the Same Attitude. I still KNOW that I am the best of the best. I will prove it this Friday on Fusion as I begin my trail to greatness and to the top of this company.

(Hass pauses for a second...)

Scott Diamond. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better opponent. Why? Because Scott represents the AWO Locker Room. He's a generic little imbecile. Scott, your little threat to attempt on ending my career, it doesn't scare me like you want it to. Scott, do you think for a second that I will give in to you? You're sadly mistaken. I don't fear anyone. Scott, you and I can not be said as two guys that are alike. Why? I'm not a carbon copy, I'm not the generic, everyday wrestler, I'm me. I'm Hass Johnson, unique to the max. You are the opposite. You are like many other men who have come and go. Nicknames "Cold Blood Killer" don't show anything about you. It shows your another simpleton in the crowd. I'm the only one in this company that stands out if you were to line all of AWO up. Why? Because I can entertain, I can talk and I can sure as hell WRESTLE. I am the epitome of greatness in wrestling. I will show it. Scott, you are the first man to witness it first handed. This Friday night on Fusion, know that the past tapes of mine you watched and studied, they're all nothing and valueless. I am a new and improved Hass Johnson. You will see wrestling like never before on Fusion. And when the smoke clears, it'll show Scott Diamond on the ground in a losing effort while Hass Johnson stands in victory while thousands in a sellout crowd watch in awe and amazement.

#Resurrected

(Hass stops and stares at the camera seriously as it soon fades to black.)
Back to top Go down

Fusion #1: The Return
Page 1 of 1