ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Change of Heart..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Change of Heart.. Empty
PostSubject: Change of Heart..   Change of Heart.. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm

The camera fades into random clips of Gangster Mini and this fine honey bitch that he met 4 weeks ago. Her name is Clee Vage and well...it looks like Gangster Mini is in love...

- The scene cuts with Gangster Mini standing against a wall with a big smile on his face and he begins to speak..

GANGSTER MINI
You know it's hard out here for a pimp but you know what? I think my life just got a hell of alot easier. I've met this fine young bitch named Clee Vage & well...I think she's changed my angry ways. She has taught me how to view the finer things in life such as flowers, movies, chocolates, and that shit called love. I've never loved a bitch like this in my life and I think it's only time that I hang up the boots and call it a day...

I've had a glorious wrestling career winning 69 championships in under a year and you all taught me something you feel me? I won't be gone forever, but maybe I'll take a role on Fusion or Adrenaline coming up. But wrestling just isn't my thing anymore, Nero McCage hasn't got the best of me..he's still a bitch..but I think it's time for me to focus on MY BITCH.....Clee Vage...I love her so dearly.

The wrestling ring will go on without me..but everything else will still have me around you feel me?
Im outtie.

Gangster Mini pounds his chest and holds up the peace sign before the camera fades into...
Change of Heart.. UJTjv

Back to top Go down

Change of Heart..
Page 1 of 1