ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Welcome to the rebellion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dane Jerez
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Dane Jerez

Pointz : 1325
Thanks Hit : 1

Welcome to the rebellion Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the rebellion   Welcome to the rebellion EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 am

The stage is set.

I hope everyone has taken notice. If you haven’t, now’s a good time to do so. For what I’m about to do is going to benefit my career. I’ve been thrown straight into a Bank Heist match on debut. Could I ask for much more? They were obviously impressed with my credentials and decided that the ultimate test would be to see if I have what it takes to qualify. So they math me up against some nobody called Insane. Like I said, who? If somebody could please take some time out from there day job and run a background check on this guy, I would more than likely be eternally grateful. I need some dirt on him, because walking into an abyss is asking for trouble. I’m not scared of walking into the unknown but I do find it incredibly valuable to know who I’m actually dealing with. So Insane, how are you? Would you be kind enough as to enlighten me on who you are? I’m not asking for your life story, just a brief summary of your past will do.

The Bank Heist match is a spectacular event. It grants the victor an opportunity of a lifetime, propelling them straight into the spotlight, where they may just become the top dog. Every man wants the chance, but the saddest part of the tale is that not every man gets the reward. However, that’s where I come in. I defy odds; I rebel against what is supposed to happen. Quite simply, I don’t let what should take place eventuate. That’s what Insane will find out. He may think that the Bank Heist spot is his, that it’s sealed with a kiss and tucked snuggly in his back pocket but I’m setting out to secure it for me, not anyone else. Just me, myself and I. I’m head and shoulders above all those other hopefuls, I’m prone to showing glimpses of brilliance, but when I have to, I always unleash an onslaught of skill and finesse which leaves people in awe. On Adrenaline, Insane will be one of those spectators. In fact, he should be honoured to have the best seat in the house to the Dane Jerez show. Insane, you get to watch on as I not only kick off Adrenaline in style but qualify for the Bank Heist match in the process.

Welcome to the rebellion.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the rebellion
Page 1 of 1