ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Overrated and Over-Hyped

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Overrated and Over-Hyped Empty
PostSubject: Overrated and Over-Hyped   Overrated and Over-Hyped EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

They will say you don’t belong. They will assume you don’t relate.
They will underline your wrongs, they will expect you to be late. You are special. Your talent pours from your pores.
Your footsteps in directions that are both certainly correct
and your absolutely unsure.
Those cold, lonely dark hallways called “what if”.
Yeah those are around.
But if you don’t back down,
you unlock that door to warm hearts and dope situations in a room full of us called “what now”.
You wake up, you win. You try, you win. You fail, you still win.
Long as your alive, cause if you die what then.
They will tell you “You Only Live Once” and that’s true.
But if you live correct and inspire him, that’s two.
And she, that’s three. Four and more. Five, strive.
Create your dream that create your team.
That create your steam, till your hot. You na’mean.
The Arrival.

As Enemy by Fozzy blasts through the PA system, the crowd starts booing before Ryan Savage even comes out from behind the curtains. Finally Ryan Savage finally makes his appearance on the stage, unlike from before Ryan Savage as an arrogant smirk on his face. Ryan Savage proceeds down the ramp as the fan starts chanting "You Suck" and some people starts throwing the drinks at him. Ryan Savage ignores the hatred he's receiving from the fans of AWO. Ryan Savage starts climbing up the steal steps and on his way he picks up a microphone and enters the ring. Before even speaking Ryan Savages walks around the ring looking at the fans smiling. Then he begins to put his fingers behind his ears like he wants to the fans to boo even louder at him. Ryan Savage stands back in the center of the ring and begins speaking to the audience.

Ryan Savage

Last week, on Adrenaline I made my in ring debut inside a steel cage with two other opponents. A dying performer who was dwindling down to obscurity to never be heard from ever again until I made him relevant once more. Also I've beaten and utterly destroyed Hank Hanson, a man who I no longer admire whatsoever and hopefully he knows that he doesn't have what he thought he had and what you people told him that he had and that is to become the wrestler who he use to be a long time ago the very person who I thought that he was the greatest wrestler of all time. But last week I went in there and I did what I said I was going to do. I came out that steel cage the victor and in my debut match in AWO, not only I defeated one opponent but two at the same time. I did something that Xenon Byers and his pathetic father couldn't do and that is to beat Hank "The Spider" Hanson! But for some reason it wasn't enough because I am not the center of attention. I AM NOT THE MAIN TRENDING TOPIC THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT! I HAVE ONCE AGAIN BEEN CHEATED OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT THAT I SO RIGHTFULLY DESERVE! INSTEAD OF THE HEADLINES SAYING "RYAN SAVAGE TOPPLED BOTH HANK HANSON AND ZEKE NERO! IT SAYS "JACOB WOLFE ENDS WRATH'S CAREER"

Ryan Savage shows obvious signs of frustrations that he was once again up showed by someone else in the AWO. Ryan Savage composes himself together and looks up to the fans once again trying not to lose his temper.

Ryan Savage

Even when his career is over the failure Michael London has made the headlines and Jacob Wolfe basking in the glow of his mediocre accomplishment. When Michael London first step into this company his career was already dying. It was only a matter of time until that worthless good for nothing got what he as coming to him. But not only that how dare Jacob Wolfe stolen what was rightfully mine, how dare he steal my target that would make me be remembered throughout the course of HISTORY. Michael London may be a failed wrestler but he had the ability to garner the media's attention like no other. And like the ego maniaca Jacob Wolfe knew that he uses it to upstart his dead career again. But the difference between him and I is that I do it for a purpose. As you all may or may not know that Michael London is the first ever African American who has main evented a pay-per-view, he was the first ever African American to be signed to Anarchy Wrestling Organization. But I am here now and I am here to erase the memory of Michael London and every African American wrestler that can after him. I am the only relevant wrestler here and you all know it. I could go anywhere in this entire world and compete for another organization but I have decided to come here. You will all remember my name, my voice, my moves. YOU PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER WHO I AM! AND I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE TAKE THAT FOR GRANTED! What you people don't understand that I may seem as the type of guy who is jealous or envious or crazy if I do not get the proper attention or endorsement but I don't care what you people think or say about me. WHAT I DO IS FOR A PURPOSE I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER THAT HAS EVER LIVED AND I WILL CARRY THAT TITLE UNTIL I DIE. I REFUSE TO PLAY SECOND BEST I DON'T CARE IF ANYONE IS A CHAMPION THIS COMPANY, NO THIS UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND ME! I AM THE CORNER STONE OF AW, I AM THE CENTERPIECE THAT HOLDS THIS COMPANY TOGETHER I AM THE MAN WHO EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT AND PAYS TO SEE COMPETE.

Ryan Savage looks at the audience as they say how they really feel about Ryan Savage. The look on Savage's face was pure disgust at the people who was showing him no respect at all. But in a matter of seconds Ryan Savage was able to regain complete composure and he speaks again with a more collective tone.

Ryan Savage

Overrated, Over-hyped, Over estimated, generic, a loser. All of these qualities describe one man and one man only and that is my opponent for tonight Jacob Wolfe. As you look he has returned to AWO two weeks ago after the humiliating, most devastating defeat by the hands of Anton Hinston. He came back and he has defeated a man unknown to all that walks upon this earth and the pathetic man "Wrath" as known as Michael London. Jacob Wolfe throughout your entire career as a wrestler you haven't impressed me one bit. All you have been doing your whole entire career is riding the coattails of your friends cause you know deep down your heart that you wouldn't survive in the world of wrestling if your life depended on it. You know for a fact that people take pity on you for being a weak, pitiful excuse of a man. Your victories aren't due to skill, you've been handed opponents who are out of their prime or that they were born as failures. You have been deluding yourself thinking that you're the "Instant Classic" but in reality you're the "Instant Joke." No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you deny the facts of reality. You know it's true, every word that I'm calling you fits you perfectly because that's who you are. You're a man who imitates, who pretends that they are the biggest and most baddest star in the world. But that's in your world Jacob Wolfe, but in my world which is reality. I am the man who has defeated a legend in wrestling and I have defeated a man who I jump start his career again in Zeke Nero or I may have just killed. But it doesn't matter, because the clear cut difference between you and I Jacob? Well that's simple and pretty obvious because unlike you I live up to the hype that I'm given. While you just disappoint week after week. Once the bell rings you will know how it feels to be in the ring with the greatest wrestler of all time, Ryan Savage.

Ryan Savage drops the microphone with a cocky smile on his face and the fans continue to boo him hopefully out of the arena.

Back to top Go down

Overrated and Over-Hyped
Page 1 of 1