ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Opportunities?..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Diamond
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Scott Diamond

Pointz : 1391
Thanks Hit : 0

Opportunities?.. Empty
PostSubject: Opportunities?..   Opportunities?.. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:59 pm

~The Camera fades inside an abandoned warehouse, there is nothing but complete darkness, it's completely silent except for the sound of some distant crashing. Rumbling begins and suddenly two doors swing open as a figure emerges from them~

Opportunities?.. Tumblr_lv4gv0zFcM1qb8rrto1_500

"This business, this industry that we're all apart of, we're all here for a reason aren't we? Whether it be by fate, or if its if we have something we want to accomplish, we aren't here just to be here... It's for a reason. It's something about this industry that intrigues us, that catches our eye and makes us want to take part in it. Not a day goes by that I don't get asked why I've chosen this industry, why I've chosen to take part in such a ruthless and barbaric sport, most people expect a whole hearted answer filled with stories of triumph. But that isn't what they get at all, instead they all get a two word answer... Championships and Fame..."

~The figure continues to walk taking steps forward but is still enshrined by darkness so only a silhouette of him can be seen~

"That's all I need... I'm not here to make any friends, I don't care about anyone here, as far as I'm concerned you all are obsolete. I come to every company, looking to win championships, and what can I say, I have a long track record and wherever I go... gold goes, it's like I'm a magnet. Championships, they're more than straps with gold plates, they mean that you're elite, being champion means you're on a completely different level than anyone else in the company, you're simply better than them. And I don't care what you say, everyone needs a dose of fame because that is what they're ego feeds off of. No one wants to go through their life not being noticed by anyone... But me, I thrive off of that fame, it's what excels me, it's what I need... Call me arrogant, call me anything you want it's just the type of person that I am, and you're going to have to deal with it, because like it or not I'm here to stay."

Opportunities?.. Tumblr_lv4gv0zFcM1qb8rrto3_250

"This coming Friday on the impending Fusion, I make my debut... I make THE debut, because once Fusion is over, I'm going to be the one everyone is talking about. The match has been booked the opponent is in place and that opponent is Hass Johnson. Hass I'm not going to make a big long speech, I'm not even going to waste much of my breath on you, I just want to send you this message. When the dust settles on Friday evening, and my hand is the one being raised... you're going to wish that you never "ressurected". I'm going to leave you begging for mercy"

"But you see, Hass is just a spoke on the wheel, he's just a stepping stone, because when I do beat Hass Johnson I will move onto the Bank Heist. And get my first chance at gold. The winner of the Bank Heist will receive a contract to face any champion he wants to in AWO... Just one of the many opportunities I plan on taking and making full advantage of... AWO get a good look at me, because you're going to see me a lot from here on out."

Opportunities?.. Tumblr_lv4gv0zFcM1qb8rrto4_250
Back to top Go down

Opportunities?..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: