ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Xenon Video Biography : The Next Gen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenon Byers
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xenon Byers

Pointz : 1039
Thanks Hit : 5

Xenon Video Biography : The Next Gen Empty
PostSubject: Xenon Video Biography : The Next Gen   Xenon Video Biography : The Next Gen EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:54 pm

The "Xenon Video Biography" intro starts and then cuts to Xenon Byers in the AWO locker room.

Hello, I am Xenon Byers and this is my Video Biography. Following on from last week, a disappointing week for me anyway. Not only did me and Tevon lose to the Straight Edge blokes but I got a nasty surprise by Hank Hanson. I had no idea he was that agile, but there is a time for moving on.

Xenon Video Biography : The Next Gen Imager

This week I face the ruthless man known as Joey Simone in the the ring. I don't know too much about this guy, but he's tough. He can go in that ring and won't hesitate to beat me till' I'm black and blue. Joey Simone has talked trash about Next Gen, but this week, your not facing Next Gen, your facing The Byers Bash. You can attempt to beat me senseless all you want...but I'll keep getting up.

Xenon removes his sunglasses and his facial expression turns more serious.

I was taught not to give up at the first hurdle, you can harm body, but you can't harm my resilience. I know what it takes in the business, so while everyone else is building their path to championships, I'll be watching their failures. Slowly taking note of what faults to exploit and how to do it. The Next gen is upon us, and me and Tevon will be the leaders of it. See you next time folks.

The video switches to an AWO Signature before ending.

OOC : Yeah, I wasn't impressed with it either, but I didn't really know what to put.
Back to top Go down

Xenon Video Biography : The Next Gen
Page 1 of 1