ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Inevitable

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Inevitable  Empty
PostSubject: The Inevitable    The Inevitable  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Ryan Savage is in his locker room finishing watching the match that Hank Hanson has showed everyone in the arena. Ryan Savage is live on the air backstage in his locker room and he didn't look impress in the slightest bit at all with the actions of Hank Hanson in his prime when he was still relevant to the eyes of millions. Ryan Savage sat down in his chair and looks into the camera with a smug look on his face.

Ryan Savage

What I have just witnessed was a man who is living off in the past. What I have seen in that match is a man who use to be in his prime. But the problem for him is that he still thinks that he is the same guy that he was years ago. He needs to realize that he's not the same man anymore, he is nothing but a burden to the present and the future. What he has said about not wrestling for the money, the fame and the glory is all but nothing but a lie that you fans feed to. This man is nothing more than a wretch who is trying to get claim what he has failed to do in his prime and that is the notoriety of what people know who he was. He's trying to force his image back into the minds of people who has forgotten him long long ago. That's why he says the things he says, just for you all to remember his name.

But he's not the only man to blame in this crisis we have in the AWO, the people who are constantly cheering him on, the people who tweet about him and keeping his name alive and relevant is YOU. The fans who keeps this old man alive and pumping in this company. He says that wrestling is his purpose of life and he will continue to wrestle until the fans enable him to do so. What I don't get from you sickos is that how much do you want to see this man be in pain? Do you all despise him so much that you want him to be in agony week in and week out? Lets face the facts, he is old and bridle a injury that is minor to me can be a career ending injury to him. This is why I resent every last fan who cheers for a man who has no business to be in the ring again. It's because eeevry last one of you wont be satisfied until you see a man end his career for doing something that he loves. What you're doing to this man is leading him on to think that he still got it, that he still matters to wrestling and that he's a valuable talent and that he belongs in the spotlight. Well to be blunt with you all...he's not, I refuse to let you people toy with his life trying to get him back what he was trying to do when he was my age. The generation that he was in is over and his time has passed.

I don't get how an era or generation can still be moving when it's dead. It's beyond me how people like you all live and dream about the past instead of moving on to the future. You see I am the true face of Anarchy Wrestling Organization. I am the symbol the messiah who will lead the sport of professional wrestling forward on to the future and not once looking back in the past like trying to get a man like Hank intruding the growth of another generation. I refuse for a man like him to steal the spotlight that so rightfully belongs to me and I'm planning to take it. Since you fans want to see a man who who can deludes himself thinking that he can become something then go right ahead. Cause what I'm going to do to Hank Hanson is to make him realize that he cannot do what you people think he can do, like Lassie I'm going to take my gun, take the old feeble dog behind the barn and pull the trigger. What I'm going to do is do something that is meant to be done for a long long time ago. That is to get rid of the parasite known as a legend who doesn't know when to give it up. Like Gangster Mini, Hank Hanson needs to just go away be buried in the sea called obscurity and never return again.

Remember that Hank Hanson isn't the only man who needs to face the reality of this world. The other man is my opponent name Zeke Nero. He's not that much different than Hank, Zeke Nero is an abomination to this new generation of wrestlers. He has done nothing but lose and he is the prime example of a man who is in the depths of obscurity and he's trying oh so hard to get out of it. Zeke, I hope you're watching this video because like Hank Hanson you need to give up because all you're doing is humiliating yourself.

You're not fit to be in the same arena as me because I am the greatest wrestler that has been born on this planet. I refuse to let anyone to take my spotlight, I refuse to be forgotten like a hasbeen or a never was. I refuse to play second best, all I care about is being the best, being the face and being the World Heavyweight Champion. I don't feed into the fans, I believe you people are the quickest way to end a man's career. I refuse to buy in to the lies and the false realities in this world and I refuse to become a puppet of the people. I am the cure of what this company needs. This company needs a wrestler like me who will take it to it's next level . I am the hottest commodity of wrestling today and when I was signed to this company the landscape changed completely. Tonight in my debut match I will kill the momentum of what Hank Hanson is trying to build and kill the career of what Zeke Nero is trying so hard to rebuild. What you people are looking at is the man who will be THE MAN to idolize and to beat which that is impossible to do. I am the centerpiece of AWO, the cornerstone, the sliverback of this company. I am Ryan Savage the greatest wrestler of all times and there is no one in the world that can change that, not in this generation, not in the next and no one in the past. You will all remember the iconic wrestler that has been blessed upon the AWO.

Ryan Savage turns off the camera resulting the broadcast to go off the air.
Back to top Go down

The Inevitable
Page 1 of 1