ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Warpath of Violence continues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

The Warpath of Violence continues Empty
PostSubject: The Warpath of Violence continues   The Warpath of Violence continues EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am

Joey simone Entrance theme starts and he makes his way to the ramp. Joey obseves the crowd with a mic in his hand.
The Warpath of Violence continues Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso1_250The Warpath of Violence continues Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso2_250

This Friday night I will be seen in that ring with Xenon. I have seen what Xenon can do in that ring and to be quite honest Im impressed by the little bastard, But thats gonna make friday even sweeter when Ieave that ring not only with Win but with Xenon blood smeared on the ring. You see my favorite color is red and thats what I love to see my opponent covered in. Some say its a blood lust I say it just all part of the game and I love this game.
Joey starts walking down the ramp still talking
The Warpath of Violence continues 3954511U
Xenon and His liitle buddy Trevon like to call themselves the next generation. Thats cute and all but I cant wait to prove this friday that Next gen is obsolete before it even begins. Xenon tell your little buddy if he gets involved in the way of my ochestra of violence not only will you be left in a pool of you own blood I will make sure you have company with you.
Joey finally makes down to the ring. He starts circling the ring still talking on the mic.
The Warpath of Violence continues Tumblr_m15xncL3ZZ1qzj5dwo1_500The Warpath of Violence continues Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso3_250
Last week I made claims that my Warpath of Violence will take hold of the AWO until I reach championship gold. I already have two victims. In one week already beat two guys down so bad. It was a flawless night. One of the poor saps that was in the ring with me last week his name was The Lockdown I beat him so bad that hes no longer in the company. Ive heard nothing from since that night. So back to issue at hand Xenon a storm is coming and no matter what you will get caught in the Cyclone. Thats is all.
Joey Simone drops the mic and blows a kiss to the crowd and leaves right now.
The Warpath of Violence continues Tumblr_m15zfmoHFR1qzj5dwo1_500The Warpath of Violence continues Tumblr_m15zs3Zv6O1qzj5dwo1_500

TBC by (Xenon or Trevon)
Back to top Go down

The Warpath of Violence continues
Page 1 of 1