ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Trip down memory lane....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Trip down memory lane.... Empty
PostSubject: Trip down memory lane....   Trip down memory lane.... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 pm

The AWO arena stands up as they know the familiar "End Of Days" plays trough the arena. Jacob Wolfe enters the AWO arena, Fans giving him a standing ovation. He is wearing his New t-shirt, Blue jeans, and converse shoes. He slaps fans hands before jumping over the top rope. He looks at the camera He then ask for a mic, and starts speaking

"The Instant Classic"
Jacob Wolfe

AWO... Last week when i made my re-debut i defeated a man that needed to leave AWO, and that mans name is Jason Rogue. Not only did i put a stop to his "Violence", i proved to all my haters that i still have it. You people are what keeps me going, you are my adrenaline shot if it wasn't for you fans i would still be seating in those chairs calling matches next to that idiot Chris Shields and the awesome Kevin Derby.

He looks at the fans cheering, and chanting "YOU STILL GOT IT", and "CHRIS THE IDIOT", Jacob smiles then, puts on a serious look and starts talking again.

"The Instant Classic"
Jacob Wolfe

Trip down memory lane.... Imager GIFSoup
Tonight i have to face, a old friend of mine that i personally know you people may know him as "Wrath" ... but i know him as Michael London. Me and London have a special relationship you see back in the indie days ... we used to tag team together i would be the star of the team but he would get the credit, we split ways when Michael got a little too Arrogant, the fact that i actually won World Titles and London on the other hand has won ... 1 title in his whole career, thinks his better than me in the ring, on the mic, the list goes on and on but it will just be boring hearing me talk shit about Michael. But what i cant stand is that he had the nerve to talk behind my back and said that he will retire me? and that my time is done here? Michael ... you see the difference between me and you? is that i do this because i love to entertain people.... you do this for the money and you don't give a shit about these fans. You lie and make yourself look like the good guy by challenging a idiot, and losing. Don't get me wrong i lost to that same man, but i lost that match because he was better than me.

The fans cheer at Wolfe, he looks into the camera and starts speaking

"The Instant Classic"
Jacob Wolfe

Trip down memory lane.... 11ajstyles
But Michael ... tonight will mark 2 big events.... the END of your career, and the New begging to mine.

He drops his microphone, and exits the ring walking up the ramp he slaps some hands and walks backstage as the screen fades away

Back to top Go down

Trip down memory lane....
Page 1 of 1