ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Continuity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry Kowalski
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Terry Kowalski

Pointz : 1563
Thanks Hit : 2

Continuity Empty
PostSubject: Continuity   Continuity EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

We see Ultra Destroyer sitting down in the backstage area. Lex Kross is lacing up his boots in the background, while Kevin Devastation hits on Lust.Continuity 0GPgE

These, these are my people. My brothers in arms, my sisters in war, my army of destruction. These are the people I go into battle for, the people I destroy for nothing but glory and gold. One of those people is in this very building right now. He is my opponent this week on Fusion, Benjamin Paul. Benjy has cut a nice little swath of destruction through this company, focusing most of his efforts on Phillip Phillips. I would applaud that, if the situation weren't so dire. I used to beat the hell out of him too, back when he was just a little brat barely out of his mask. But now he's evolved, and he's here in the single greatest wrestling company in history! Same as me, same as you Benjamin. So why then, why is it so dire? Why do I want to beat you so much?

Because I know what I want in life, and I know you're in my way.

Kross has exited the scene, with Anton Hinston moving into view near Kross's bags. Lust slaps Kevin Devastation and walks away, and the two are replaced by Cole Scorpio as he smokes a cigar.

I've wasted years of my life in bed, in rehab, not being the greatest wrestler in a lifetime. And now I'm sitting here in AWO, and I'm doing what? I'm facing people on Fusion. I'm just like the rest of the people here, a guy without the gold to back up what he says. I've never won a title, and it hurts. I came the closest to beating William Black for his championship, and it hurts! I am not a champion, and I don't want that hurt no more. I want a title, so that I can be the best damn wrestler on the planet and people can believe me when I say it. And if I have to go through Kid Kaos, Benjamin Paul, whoever or whomever or whatever you want to call it, I don't care. I will go in that ring, and I will do whatever it takes to get a championship belt around my waist!

Anton starts to go through Kross's bags, which Cole notices. He throws his cigar at Anton and chases him off the set. For the first time, Ultra Destroyer is alone in the room.

GO GET HIM COLE! That guy right there, he had the right idea. He's challenging for a title, rather than waiting for the boss-man to come to him and tell him he deserves a shot. He's forging his own path, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. But I'm not a patient man, I refuse to wait until my match is done to tell you all what I want. Last week I told you I was going after William Black's Extreme Championship, and that's what I plan to do. I came closer than ANYONE IN THIS COMPANY to beating him for that title in the Battle Royale, and that was when I wasn't even at 100%! Well, I am now. I'm back at my fully apocalyptic strength, and I'm ready to End The World for William Black. All I need is a match. That's why, right here, right now, I'm making my challenge known. I want my rematch for the Extreme Championship... NEXT WEEK.

Once I go through Benjamin Paul this week, everyone in this company will be forced to look at me and say "He deserves that match. He deserves that title." Because I do and I do. Once I destroy him, once I hit the Ultra Connection onto the turnbuckles or lock in the Chikara Special, once I beat the HOLY HELL OUT OF HIM LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON YOU PUT IN FRONT OF ME, I'll have my match. So Benjamin Paul, William Black, know that I'm walking away with a win this week. Know that I'm walking out of Friday Night Fusion as the number one contender.

I'll see you two at the apocalypse. I'll buy you a beer when you get there. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go take pictures with the fans.

Continuity Ma3xN
Back to top Go down

Continuity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: