ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The tables will turn around.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The tables will turn around. Empty
PostSubject: The tables will turn around.   The tables will turn around. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 am

The tables will turn around. Jericho-o
The tables will turn around. Curt-hawkins-entrance-2-o

Black or whites starts playing, and Alex Jester emerges, doing his signature entrance, he walks down the ramp with a smirk on his face, while some of the fans boo him and some of them cheer him. He ignores the crowd who is extending their arms so they can get a high five, as he jump into the ring....

The tables will turn around. Tumblr_lxmc5bQF9l1qfax40

He grabs a mic from Lauren Brooke, before he climbs up the turnbuckle, he sits on the top rope and raises the mic to his mouth and starts talking.

Alex Jester:
Everybody in this arena or watching at home realizes that I'm the reason why you're watching AWO, when I came here, I hooked you with my brilliance, I influenced and changed your lives for the better. But now I have a problem, seems like Alex Jester is no longer a hot topic in AWO, not the buzz word of this company. I mean even some useless imbeciles who shouldn't even be here are getting more attention than I am and rightfully so, they have been making an impact, while lately I have not, and I realize the reason for that. During my entire career, from the day I started in EHDW to the day I faced Aidan Raider in my very first appearance here in AWO, until I led the same person to one of the greatest rivalries in the history of this company, I've always fought uphill, I've always been the underdog, I've always been the one to knock another man off the top of the mountain. Well all this is gonna change, after I beat Xavier Serikaz next week, and prove that I am the most important performer on this roster.

The crowd boos, as Alex Jester takes a 5 seconds break before he continues talking.

Alex Jester:
See, Xavier, I see through all the smoke and mirrors, I see you for what you really are, and while Aidan Raider was these misguided people's charismatic enabler. You are something so much worse, aren't you? because you have preyed on these people's minds since you came here. You think you can play mind games with me by telling stories? well you know what? I'm gonna tell you a little story myself..it's called Alice in wonderland. Alice in Wonderland took an entire generation of worthless hippies, and led them to experiment with magic mushrooms and recreational hallucinogens, you are like this generation's Alice in wonderland. Because all these people actually believe in Xavier Serikaz.

They believe that you can withstand any beating, they believe you are undefeatable, they actually believe that you can beat me tonight. And they believe this because of your very impressive list of victims: Anton Hinston, Dark Angel, Reed Zimmer, William Black, Mike Cole......everybody thinks that Alex Jester is just gonna easily be added to your collection of men that 'couldn't', what you don't realize what they don't know is, that I am stronger, so much stronger than all of those men. So after tonight the tables will turn around, I will not be the engine that couldn't Xavier, you will. You will be the engine that couldn't get the job done, you will be the undefeated man that got his streak broken by a man who was on a losing streak. How ironic will that be.

Does my losing streak bother you? I'm gonna do you a favor and do all these people a favor, not only will I end my losing streak tonight, I will also end your winning streak. I will take down two birds with one pebble. 2 streaks will end tonight, and after I end them, It's gonna be only one true icon. It's gonna be somebody these people can be proud of. It's gonna be the choice of a new generation, Alex Jester!

Alex Jester drops the mic and hops off the turnbuckle and leaves the ring, he walks up the ramp before making his way backstage.
Back to top Go down

The tables will turn around.
Page 1 of 1