ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Prove Yourself!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Prove Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Prove Yourself!    Prove Yourself!  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:22 pm

~ Backstage during Alex Jester's in ring peice stands Xavier Serikaz watching and studying Alex on a monitor. He shakes his head and a smirk comes across his face. As he hears Alex's music hit the sound wave he knows Alex has left the ring. Xavier walks to the gorilla position and tells the tech guys to hit his music as " Devil's Dance " by Metallica fills the soundwaves of the arena. ~

~ Xavier walks up the steps from gorilla position and through the black curtain as a pyrotechnic display shoots off in front of him in the shape of an X. He stands on the top of the ramp and holds his arms out wide with the AWO Intercontinental Championship belt around his waist. ~

Prove Yourself!  Tumblr_ltykh3eLHe1qkh9x8o1_500

~ Xavier walks down the ramp as he notices some of the class students in the front row of the audiance. He goes over and shakes their hands and waves cautiously at Princible Andrews as he walks up the cold steel steps and is handed a microphone by a ring side assistance. ~

" Before we begin tonight I would like to say hello to the class of students from the local Orlando Elementary School sitting in the front row joining us tonight. But I have alot to talk about tonight so lets get this party started! Now there has been rumors and talk about a Foundation break up. People have been rumbling in the back about some sort of tension between me and Holy Hell. Now I can officially say all the nay sayers are totally wrong! Things between Holy Hell and myself are better than ever and whomever started up those rumors are just trying to get some sparks between me and the boys! Next thing is Alex Jester! Now this guy is the one who has gone from a world title match at Barbed Consequences and loosing to facing Mikey Cole and loosing and now facing the eight wins, zero losses undefeated AWO Intercontinental Champion chosen one! Now I don't know about all of you people but that says something. Being undefeated is one thing but being an undefeated champion is a whole different ball game. Hell even the AWO Champion, Aidan Raider can say that! I am unique in the AWO no champion is undefeated besides myself. There is no bigger champion than myself! I am the most must see AWO wrestler to ever grace this ring. "

~ Xavier takes a moment to take in the cheers and chants around the arena for him. Things have certainly changed in the minds of the fans in recent weeks. ~

"Alex Jester seems to think I have had everything handed to me since I joined the AWO. But Alex you are oh so very wrong. I have busted my ass and earned each and every win. When Rose and Reed Zimmer were looking for someone to beat Anton Hinston I jumped at the chance and after beating Anton I was granted an intercontinental title match for my deed. I took the opportunity by the horns and here I am standing as your champion! But now everyone seems to hate the success I have formed for myself. Hell unlike other people that have had a team behind them, I have not once used the Foundation to my advantage. So who in the hell do you think you are Alex? Your on the biggest loosing streak that I have ever seen in the AWO. First Aidan then Mikey again and now you face me. See Alex I am the end all, be all here in the AWO. I am who you have to beat to step up to the next level in the AWO. But I have bad news for you Alex. Your pipe dreams are all about to come crashing down. So AJ before you come out here again, do your homework because if you did all the things you've come up against me would actually make some sense. "

~ Xavier drops the microphone and walks through the ropes to exit the ring and as he walks to the back he is stopped by a beautiful long brown haired woman. She is dressed in a long black dress with a plundging neckline. ~

??: Excuse me, your Xavier Serikaz aren't you?

Xavier: Yes, Yes I am. And you are?

Prove Yourself!  Raw081511slide2

Valorie Curtis: Oh my apologizes. My name is Valorie Curtis, I have been sent here by Tyler McKnight I believe you know him.

~ Xavier signs and wipes the hair out of his face then shakes his head. ~

Xavier: I told Tyler not to send women for me right now. I am a very busy....

~ Valorie inturrupts him with a smile on her face. ~

Valorie: I think you have me wrong Mister Serikaz. Tyler sent me here because I have a new proposal for you and I think you would be very interested. Is there somewhere we can talk?

Xavier: Sure I guess we can go to the Foundation locker room. Follow me.

~ Xavier and Valorie make their way to the locker room and Valorie closes the door with a smirk coming across her face none like before as she tears off the Foundation label from the door. The scene goes to black. ~
Back to top Go down

Prove Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: