ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

RB - Holding a grudge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RB - Holding a grudge Empty
PostSubject: RB - Holding a grudge   RB - Holding a grudge EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:22 pm

We open to an angry Ritchie Breckinridge pacing round a room, tugging at his hair.

Ritchie Breckinridge: This is IT!! Now I start breaking necks and cashing cheques. I was being too nice for too long. Hardyac! Friday night, the 100th night of AWO is a night you WILL NOT FORGET! I will dismantle you piece by piece. I was this close, THIS CLOSE!

He holds up his hand, his finger and thumb nearly touching

Ritchie Breckinridge: To winning my first match, getting the ball rolling. Then that happened. But now I realise what I need to do to be number 1. No one can challenge me if I take them all out. But for now I turn my attention to you Ray Hardyac, "The anti-superstar". You my friend are nothing, you think you are the rebel the opposite of what the business wants. You are exactly what the fans expected, and on Fusion, you will get what's coming to you. Last time you weren't expecting my attack... This week, I suspect you are. Well you won't be expecting the pain you will feel when all your tendons rip one by one, your muscles burst and knot your consciousness fades in and out, and your heart ache when I stand above your pain riddled body my arm raised and my start to the top. You want a war? PREPARE FOR SHOCK... AND AWE!

Fade out
Back to top Go down

RB - Holding a grudge
Page 1 of 1