ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Legend is back, and better than ever.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Legend is back, and better than ever. Empty
PostSubject: The Legend is back, and better than ever.   The Legend is back, and better than ever. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:57 am

Hank Hanson comes out to the ring. He high fives some fans, and has a huge grin on his face. He is wearing his black robe made of silk. He enters the ring and grabs a mic. He then enters the ring and begins speaking.

At Adrenaline I went against Xenon Byers. We had an amazing battle. We both gave everything we had, and I am still recovering from some moves. At the end of the long battle, I would show both that I can use power moves, and that I can be agile. This surprised Xenon who had no idea that I was capable of these moves. I even doubted I was able to hit them, but at the end of the night I did. I hooked Xenon in an armbar, and he tapped. Few men of the ability of a powerful submission in today's wrestling. A submission which could come out of nowhere. I do though, and I use it to it's peak performance. No matter what person is faced with the move, no man can resist pain. Pain is the weakness of man. It weakens a man, to where, even with no physical harm, they will give up. They refuse to go any farther. Now a match that has been known to cause more pain than any other is the steel cage. This week I compete in a steel cage against two talented stars. Both men have the power to beat me, I know that, but the fire and spirit that burns inside of me is much more than any man realizes. I do not wrestle for money. I do not wrestle for fame. I wrestle because it is my purpose in life. It is my purpose in life to come out here each and every week and entertain each and everyone of you fans. I wrestle because I love it. It is my life, and it is all I know. These men I face wrestle cause it's there job, but me I wrestle because it is my passion.

Hank then buries his face in his hands before raising the mic to speak again.

With all the time I have wrestled, with all the promotions I have been to, not once have I competed in a major United States promotion. I have competed all over the world, but never accomplished my dream. I dreamed ever since I was a young boy to become the next Lou Thesz, or the next Stu Hart. Those dreams never were accomplished though. I instead become a major star in promotions all over the world, but never did I become a major star. I was always stuck in the indies. I wrestled for many years. Eventually I lost my job at one promotion and went into the cooking industry. There I stayed for 7 long boring years. Eventually I tired of it, and went all over America to finally accomplish the thing that till the day I joined AWO had been haunting me. Eventually I found AWO, and they accepted me. I was thrilled, I was now on my way to accomplish my dream. I came out and offered an open challenge. The man Xenon Byers accepted. In my first match ever, I beat the man who is the son of my former best friend. Then I went backstage and was congratulated by many men in the back. I then was approached by Jordan Ainsworth, who was impressed with my performance. He offered me a match a triple threat steel cage at the next Adrenaline against a debuting star, and a star long forgotten. I of course accepted, and now here I am facing Zeke Nero and Ryan Savage.

Hank pauses for a moment and thinks of what to say about his opponents.

Well I guess I will start with Ryan Savage. This man calls himself the cure. Well I say this week, I give him a taste of his own medicine! This man also said that this is not a movie, that I should just go home and live under a rock. Well I say no, I will not give up, and I will not go home. THIS IS MY LIFE HERE! Savage, this may not be a movie, but it will have a movie ending. I will be reigning supreme over you. I swear it, not just for me, but for all these audience members you insulted. I will defend those in the back whose life style you have insulted. I will win this match, and after I win this, I will go after my dream. I will go after the World Heavyweight Championship.

Hank then drops the mic, and signals that he is going for the title. He leaves the ring smiling and high fives fans on his way out. He then walks backstage.

Back to top Go down

The Legend is back, and better than ever.
Page 1 of 1