ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Smoke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Smoke   Smoke EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:09 am

We see a simple concrete wall before the camera.

Smoke Me7R3

As the camera pans over the wall, we see Cole Scorpio. He's smoking a cigar, and leaning against the wall. He puts the cigar out, and looks into the camera. He smiles.

There's one good thing I can say about that other me. He cut out a few of my bad habits. Smoking cigars, drinking, promiscuity, he didn't really participate in that kind of stuff. Probably not a part of his... of my master plan. It's so odd to think that way, almost impossible for people who have never experienced it. We've all had a nemesis. Someone we hate, that we want to defeat. Maybe a schoolyard bully. A rival sports team. The world heavyweight champion. But you never really expect to have your nemesis be the man in the mirror. It's still so hard, to wrap my head around it. But I'm getting better at it. I did bad things, but now I'm better. And like I said at the PPV, I'm starting my redemption. To do so, requires proving myself. To prove myself, I need to win championships without foul play. Why that way?

Because it's the way I know best.

I've won plenty of championships in my lifetime. Two world titles, one of them I've still got! I managed to find my old EWF championship in the trash after evil me threw it away, and I've got it on my mantle right now. That was a different time though, a different company. But now, now I'm in Anarchy Wrestling Organization. This is the biggest league, the place where all the talented people go to vie for titles that MATTER. Titles that everybody on this planet, that everybody in this whole damn universe wants to hold. This is where you go, when you're the best. And I'm the best.

He sighs, and pushes his hair back. He holds his unlit cigar, before speaking again.

I should have quit years ago, I really should have. Bad for you, you know. Got the habit from my dad, along with a love of baseball and wrestling. American pastime and American Dream. You know what else my dad taught me? He taught me to always fight, for what I want. For what I need. And you know what I need America? I need to win. I need to beat Anton Hinston, the Danish Dream, the man who put Wrath down at Barbed Consequences. I need to beat him, so that I can move on with my damn life! I need to beat him... to start a new road.

Cole throws the cigar to the ground, and crushes it.

Anton Hinston, he's one of the guys I was talking about a few short moments ago. One of the men who came to this company, because they were too good for anywhere else. Someone who is skilled in such a way that no other company was good enough for them! And now he's here, in the best wrestling company in the universe, and he's fighting the best wrestlers in the world, and he's winning. He beat the monster wrath, he came this close to the gold at Phenomenon. He wins on a weekly basis, and he deserves to because he's pretty goddamn GOOD. But you know what? I'm not the best in the world. I'M THE BEST IN THE WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSE!

Smoke Zt486

Anton Hinston, he's a good wrestler. He might win. Any given night, right? But his skill, it doesn't matter. Not when I need to win. Not when my back is to the wall, not when victory is required. Anton Hinston, you're a fantastic wrestler. But you're an obstacle to me, one that I need to surpass. Because by the next pay per view... I'm going to be a number one contender. And once we get past that pay per view, I'm going to be a damn CHAMPION. Maybe it'll be intercontinental. Maybe I'll beat Xavier Serikaz in that ring 123. Maybe it'll be the extreme championship. Maybe I'll pummel William Black until I make him tap. But it takes getting through Anton Hinston to get there. And because of that Anton, I can tell you what your chance of winning are.

Smoke 9TfmX

My name is Cole Scorpio. I'm the best in the universe. I'm going to redeem myself by way of gold. Anton Hinston, you can't stop that. I will win, because I have to.

I wish the best of luck to Ultra Destroyer, my savior in my time of need, and with that I say good night.

Back to top Go down

Smoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: